1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Gates of Andaron

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by amyrobet, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amyrobet

amyrobet MMORPGer

Credit:
    Hey, everybody, i want to share you guys a new game-Gates of Andaron.

Gates of Andaron Now Open to All Brave Adventurers

A new MMOG is available for download.
    July 30, 2009 - Karlsruhe, Germany - Gameforge, the world's leading independent distributor of online games, today announced the opening of a new client-based MMOG, Gates of Andaron. Gamers will be introduced to the battle between the kingdoms of Valorian and Derion in the Gates of Andaron. The fantasy game, developed by Korean MMOG developer Zemi Interactive, is available for free to courageous fortune-seekers everywhere at Gates of Andaron.

War has ravaged the kingdoms of Valorian and Derion. Those who were once allies are now hostile enemies. While the origin of the conflict has been lost over time, both kingdoms have created their own versions of the story behind the bloody conflict. The only thing certain is that the key to ending the war between the two kingdoms lies hidden in ancient, almost-forgotten tales and sagas. The quest to reveal the truth and end the everlasting struggle is a task for only the bravest of adventurers.[/quote]

You can get 35 Moonstones here

Lol, get it and jion us XD

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  2. Victrolla

Victrolla Big Brute

Credit:
    I was ready for the launch (10:30 pm) and had no problems getting into the game. The guide features are especially nice: the quests are listed and explained, the weapons, etc. Well, everything is explained. Very well done.

I don't know if it is the game or because this is an old computer I am using until my other one is fixed but the game runs very slow. I was thinking maybe the other players were seeing me running ... in slow motion ... across the area (like spoofs on Baywatch) ... lol ... so anyway, I am still in the first area.

One thing that is confusing is that the Fairy character looks more like a cartoon while the other 2 (Feline and Human) look like a real MMO characters. I chose Fairy but will probably change to Feline, if I ever get to speed up, that is.

3. terrorist69

terrorist69 Little Spike

Credit:
    dling it now, hope its good :)

4. amyrobet

amyrobet MMORPGer

Credit:
    lol, good luck to you guys, see you in the game.
    Hmm, but this game is much same with 4story, haha, but also good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.