1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Glasses or No Glasses?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Stroik, Jan 31, 2019.

Do Ya'll Like Glasses?

1. I actually think glasses make a person look better.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. I don't really like glasses on people that much.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Weird question, how do ya'll feel about glasses.
    Do you like them on yourself or do you prefer contacts or no glasses at all. Are you attracted to people of the opposite gender with glasses or without glasses?

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I like my glasses, though that's more because I need them than anything else. An I don't like contacts. I don't care one way or another if someone wears glasses or not. It'd make me a hypocrite if I did anyways lol. I tend to think people usually look better with them. I know some people get very sensitive over it but it's not a big deal at all anymore, tons of people wear them.

Stroik likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I only need glasses to look from far distance, like when I'm driving on the road, watching TV or at a cinema. I don't wear mine for anything looks related unless I'm at a store trying on some sunglasses lol.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think glasses have their pros and cons. Glasses are more comfortable to wear than contact lenses, but they're sometimes an inconvenience (to clean when they're smudgy, to store in a case at night). And rarely glasses can give you a rash, but you can always choose the material (plastic or metal). But generally, I would say that glasses are better, especially compared to contact lenses which are uncomfortable when you wear them throughout day. And I think if you really care about how you look with glasses, designer glasses would be the best option.