1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Good, relatively cheap indie games

Discussion in 'Indie Games' started by Leviathan39, May 4, 2014.

1. Leviathan39

Leviathan39 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello guys,I wanted to recommend you a few relatively cheap,and yet pretty good indie games.

-The Binding of Isaac $4.99 on Steam. One of the best indie games I've ver played. A must have.
    -Gunpoint,currently $9.99 on Steam. Great stealth/action/puzzle game.
    -Dungeons of Dredmor,currently $3.99 on Steam. It is so worth it,great rogue-like game.
    -Hotline Miami,currently $8.49 on Steam. It is one of my favourite indie games.
    -Space Pirates and Zombies,currently $9.99 on Steam. The title says it all,space pirates and zombies. What's there not to like?
    -Super Hexagon,it is super cheap $2.99 on Steam.
    -Aquaria,$9.99 on Steam. This one is very much worth it. Beautiful game,full of explorations,lost civilizations etc.. Great game!
    -Machinarium,$9.99 on Steam. Great puzzle game
    -Awesomenauts $9.99 on Steam. Awesome MOBA,it's like a simple version of LoL.
    -Fez,also $9.99..Nice 2D platformer...
    -Limbo,$9.99 is a very nice,fun 2D puzzle/platformer...
    -Papers, Please,also $9.99...So much fun

Also be sure to often check humblebundle.com,as they always have some nice games on sale. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014