1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Highschool Of The Dead [HOTD]

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Drama, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Alright I gotta ask who is watching this at the moment :D

I am currently up to date with the manga & anime :D.

I am a supporter of the HOTD wikia. My account name is none other than! Ichigohollowfied ^.^ you can find me here at this link. click here -->http://hotd.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ichigohollowfied

I created the main summary for the manga section of Komuro Takashi. Due to the difference in manga vs anime

I have read the manga twice over.

***** WARNING!!!! CONTAINS A FEW SPOILERS ON THE PAGE. IF YOU READ MY PAGE AND HAVE NOT READ PAST CHAPTER 17 & THE CURRENT ANIME EPISODES!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! *****

* The main point is that its in order of how the events happen, thats pretty much it *

Because of this anime, well....I get a new avatar soon =o. not sure who im guna pick yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  2. q

q Exiled Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    HotD FTW, i totaly had a dream of 13hrs straight zombie invasion, and i thought HotD when i woke up ;D

3. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    dude no lie, similar experience here when i was watching the anime.

I watched the first 4 eps, tried to go to bed, couldn't fall to sleep for 90 mins because i kept thinking that zombies were going to break through the windows, my door, everyone in my neighborhood turned into a zombie, what actions i would take, me getting up on the roof, taking my baseball bat out...etc no lie ffs.

THIS WAS BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP

when i went to sleep...well it was kind of a dif dream really. I was Komuro. Ye...that happens sometimes. I go into the anime XD.

Rei ftw >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.