1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How much gold do you have right now?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by JeloAQ, May 30, 2017.

1. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't think anybody really refers to numerical formats like that... it just adds confusion. For referring to thousand, most people just use K (kilo), and sometimes the letter G (grand). For hundred, which is rare to see people format, it's C (centi) or sometimes H (hundred). Million is M, billion is B, and trillion is T. It'd be confusing if someone said they had 2.5k² gold when they mean 2.5m, but 2.5 million is actually plenty of gold to last several months. You wouldn't even have to worry about losing all of it, unless you spend it on items that cost a million gold (which isn't really a thing anymore, but expensive items do exist for less than a million).

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There really are people who use kk to refer something as a million because it's pretty much the same thing and you really don't need to think that deeply into something that could be solved with common sense, but knowing you that would be too much to ask knowing how analytical you are and that is a good quality to have. 2.5 million gold does last a long time indeed and you are most likely getting back your losses before getting very low on gold.

3. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think people would generally think of it as a typo, if someone types 'k' twice to refer to million, but some people do genuinely make typos like that where they add an extra character, so it's usually best not to assume people mean something else, or at least clarify what they mean; usually context in the sentence explains it. Anyway, 2.5 million gold probably wouldn't be too difficult to farm in actuality... you can obtain that amount in a short time span actually, in 2 weeks of Midas' Curse farming and probably in less time via the Underworld area. It still takes a good amount of time, but if you have a lot of free time and dedication, then it should be a piece of cake.

4. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    People can also think otherwise but that's just depends on the person. Doing all the dailies that have good gold rewards and farming at gold farming spots are good ways to get a plenty of gold.

5. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Right now i owned 3 million golds its very hard to save golds now unlike the past aq3d version that we can sell some crafting stuff into 1000 golds each thats why i really hate my self because i dint save gold that time :/ and the crafting stuff now are cost 20k each

6. ArtificeJoker

ArtificeJoker Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I got 1 million and 500 thousand gold. Due to my addiction of making sets but having less bank spaces. I tend to delete and craft again some stuffs.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It used to be easier to make gold by just selling certain crafting materials in Ashfall but they got nerfed a long time ago. Pre-nerf Ashfall crafting material farming used to be very good gold and it was about 30k an hour if I recall correctly.

8. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Ahh yea thats what im talkin about, its just sad the they change it, but right now i suggest the dungeons of mystcroft town and manor can earn gold better while farming stuffs and dage arena too and doing daily task i guess :D

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    AE nerfed them so it would lower the amount of gold coming to the game, but we are still getting quite a lot of gold for playing so little by doing dailies nowadays.

10. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Yea bro but its not bad if you will just play and do dailies(class/ect.) regulary and dont spend much in useless stuff :)

11. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I wouldn't be able to that much of my total gold even if I did go on a gold spending spree because I got so much of it from gold farming and dailies.

hfi likes this.
  12. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    ± 7 500,000
    About that there.

13. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Wew thats a lot of gold mate, im aiming to ern 10m gold but so far i have only 3,500,000 i just earn those some golds while grinding in consert i wish AE put a new place where to grind s better gold cuz gold in game has many use and it good to save them for the future more updates :)

14. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Good luck, the quests that give you the most gold today in the game are in the arena, but it's very tiring to stay there.
    So I'm also waiting for some good new maps to collect some money.

15. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    You're not going to be able to do much with 10 million anyway; the most expensive item would cost 1 million. When I was trying to get Midas' Curse, I accumulated maybe around 5 million gold in about one month worth of farming. That itself is already a ridiculous number. Most people don't realize today that gold was harder to obtain in Alpha and Pre-Beta than it is now. The only improvement I could see is maybe improving gold boosts, so that they're actually worth using; most time, there's an intermission where I'm not doing anything but maybe traveling the map or turning in a quest, so gold boosts are pretty much impractical unless you're constantly fighting monsters. Even the Underworld Arena (the place everyone claims is the best farming spot) has an intermission where you have to wait for the next wave of monsters. Maybe if gold boosts were based on the number of enemies you kill and the number of quests you turn in, instead of a global timer, they'd be more practical.

16. FenrisVan

FenrisVan Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    3k just started the game maybe 3 days ago

17. Scarlet Sanguis

Scarlet Sanguis Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I got 4.4 million right now

18. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That will last for a long time unless spend some every chance you can.

19. Boiblu

Boiblu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I think I have about 150k gold atm

20. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Is that your highest amount of gold you have had so far?