1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is Latale really good?

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by Glazed, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I never managed to like it. It looks fun, it felt fun at first, but when I played it, I found myself doing the same exact thing I did in MapleStory: Grind and quest grind.

I want to be an engineer because I like being the tech guy, but I found myself button-mashing/holding and mostly relying on turrets to kill my enemies, while the other classes get actiony early on. That, or maybe I don't remember right.

Anyways, they say the PvP is great and it has other great things and that leveling goes faster if you have a good party and friends to work with, but that's just it.

I wasn't as good at PvP, and the turrets weren't enough, and nobody likes it when I used turrets in duels. I couldn't find anyone who would let me join them or would want to stay in a party, so I found myself doing the same thing in maplestory, which is, like I said above, quest grinding and sometimes just plain grinding, and it was tedious.

Then, I'm not surprised by it, but I found that the engineer is powerful at end-game, especially when I get my mecha, but I have to wait until friggin end-game before I reach that, and for what? More grinding and quest grinding but with a few more players, a mecha, and a little bit of PvP?

I'm not sure if everything I said is true or accurate, but I kinda want to know. Is LaTale really good? What does it have? How do I find friends and groups? How fast is the road to level 80? Is the Engineer good? Does it get tedious like Maple Story?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I would say LaTale is a good game, but I prefer Elsword more. Comparing LaTale to MapleStory though, I would say that LaTale is less tedious, but it all depends upon your gameplay and experience.