1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

LoL interesting facts

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by KiBoxX, Mar 21, 2014.

1. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    League of Legends - Facts

What up ogres , today i'm going to show you some league of legends cool facts that you may or may not know

#1 - Leona deals 1 less damage against skins with sunglasses such as commando skins,and a few other ones

#2 - If you have 2 or more ninjas in your team,their damage is reduced by one,if you have 3 it's reduced by 2 , if you have 4 by 3,and if you have 5 by 4

#3 - Draven and Darius are brothers,Lux and Garen siblings,Kayle and Morgana sisters, Nasus and Renekton brothers , Vi and Jinx sisters,Gragas and Jax theye are just booze friends

#4 - In the twisted treeline (3v3 mode),if 2 or more champions dance next to Vile'Maw (Giant spider that gives effects simillar to old baron),Vile'Maw will start dancing

#5 - If you search "Urf" in the champion select your only result will be warwick

So that wraps it up for these facts if you have something interesting put it down in the reply section below.

2. VannaVIktor

VannaVIktor Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Thank you, i didn't know this facts about Ninjas! :)

3. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  4. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    League of Legends - Facts Volume 2

What up ogres,this is my 2nd part of the League facts that you may or may not know.

#1 - CS Score under 20 minutes is 598,made by a Yasuo player

#2 - Riot games removed cigar from Graves's splash art because of the tabacco usage laws

#3 - Blitzcrank uses his right arm to rocketgrab,but spell icon shows left hand

#4 - The rarest lol skin in game is "Black Alistar" which only 4 players in the world have it

#5 - Zac was the only champion you could've killed with smite until Pre-season 5

so that wraps it up for these cool facts have you heard of them do you know another ones,put it down below in the reply section :)

5. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    League of Legends - Facts Volume 3

What up ogres,today i want to talk about some cool league facts that you may or may not know,and this time i'm going to talk about some competitive play facts

#1 - At one moment 11.2 million viewers watched League of Legends season 4 finals at the same time

#2 - Faker declined a 1 million deal with a Chinese team just to stay in SKT1

#3 - All 10 players from Samsung Galaxy left the organization

#4 - 5 ex League players won the first Heroes of the Storm tournament at Blizzcon,those guys were : Zuna,Bischu,iDream,Jintae,Bobbyhankill

#5 - Even the teacher of a pro player ZionSpartan calls him ZionSpartan

So that wraps it up for these facts i hope you enjoyed and i'll see you next time :)