1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for game suggestions

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by insanewolf, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insanewolf

insanewolf BamBam

Credit:
    Well, I've officially gotten sick of WoW and its many noob-buffs that make the game entirely to easy for me, so I'm looking for a new game.

I'm looking for something fun and challenging that actually makes you feel like you've accomplished something, a game that gets your adrenaline pumping and has fights (PvE or PvP, though I'd lean towards PvE) that when they're over, you're sitting there going "Damn, I can't believe I won that!" and you feel good about yourself for a while....or until you start the next hard fight.

I don't have a credit card, however, so I can't play any P2P games that don't have game cards......and I'm also playing on a laptop atm, so Aion and anything in that upper tier are out of my range....laptop can play them fine, it just gets hot as hell doing so :fireman:

2. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    bang howdy would fit that whole nicely but there is almost none population left but there still are players

3. slessman

slessman Big Brute

Credit:
    Well, what about Ryzom? That game has good pvp. It is a high-end MMO and is a pay to play. I really enjoy it. It is a science-fiction style of MMO but without space combat. You wander around a planet called Atys and try to save it from the Kitins. You can also earn fame and favor with different races and factions and there are apartments and mounts that you can get as you proceed through the game. Check it out if you want: Ryzom - MMORPG - RPG, role-play and role playing multiplayer online game for PC in 3D. Free Download..

4. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have gotten sick of WoW too! Tell me which game you find so I can play too.

5. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    play other games there are many games out there

like me im playing wonder king and luminary

try it if you like

6. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  7. tammysu

tammysu Banned

Credit:
    dungoen fighter online , aion

8. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Allods Online is good.

9. Vikeadyn

Vikeadyn Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Officialy I was in WoW for a good 4 years straight. I stopped playing WoW awhile ago. Currently I been playing Runes of Magic.

Runes of Magic, in away, is like WoW. It has PvP, and PvP BG's. PvE mostly.
    It has class weapons like WoW meaning rarity value. Whites, Greens, Blues, Purples. It also has Legendary weapons (orange). The Legendaries are way easier to get in the higher levels. unlike WoW's legendaries. It also has instances.

It has Guild castles and Character housing, unlike WoW. It also has mounts. No level qualification to aquire a mount. You can be level 1 and aquire a mount. RoM also has class combo's like a Druid/Mage, Warrior/Rogue., and more. It also has Daily quests that you can do, regardless of your level..

It has Secondary Skills. These skills are: Mining, Blacksmithing, Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, Woodcutting, Herbilism, Alchemy, Disenchanting, Carpentry, Planting...? Yes Planting. Unlike WoW instead of being limited to 2 secondaries? You can train in all of them. Three of these skills get forced on you to learn. (mining. woodcutting, and Herbilism) These are forced because you need to learn Woodcutting, Alchemy, and Herbilism. To get a few Mats to learn an Elite Skill of your class Combo's, at certain levels. Yes an Elite Skill. Be prepared to do alot of farming if you do all the secondaries.

Cause in RoM, For an example. Herbilism...When you pick the herb you have to train in Three parts of herbilism. 1. picking 2. bundleing and 3. extraction. Extraction of saps of the particular plant you picked. Extraction falls under the Alchemist factor.

Finaly, Unlike WoW. you do not need a subscription to play. RoM has an Item Mall. To purchase things you can use a game card. They sell them at 7 elevens or Targets..Also this forum shop has the card too if you spend points in this Forums Item Mall..The cards name is, Ultimate Game Card.

Much more info on RoM but this post is already to long. :D

Thanks for reading

FYI a new Expansion of RoM is on the way soon..It will raise level caps from 55 to 60, and a bunch of other things.

10. KaganZ

KaganZ Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I would also like a new game, have gotten sick of WoW recently. I might continue with Allods Online but I heard when you get to the pvp zone level 40s just come and gank you.

11. advert

advert BamBam

Credit:
    try Latale, i really enjoyed that game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
  12. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Remember this.. There is no such thing in this world as free... Even if F2P games you have to spend money for it.. Yeah you can access the game for free but still you have to spend money for your own satisfaction :beatnik2:

13. lambcakes

lambcakes BamBam

Credit:
  14. liza2010

liza2010 BamBam

Credit:
    :book2:Well you can try Guild Wars or Perfect Worl. They are like the WOW, Otherwisw you can try GTA-3, GTA-4.................

World of Warcraft Accounts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  15. Xavator

Xavator Clubbed For Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    this may not be an MMORPG, like controlling a character, levelling up and stuff. But trust me, this game gets you pumping. I've played it, loved it, and wished the damn neta would start in my country! =)
    Heroes of Newerth : Online Games Review Directory

16. PortalCut

PortalCut Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Currently trying Aika. Even with my... below average PC, it runs well.

I'm gonna move to Global when it comes out.

17. ohmypink23

ohmypink23 BamBam

Credit:
    heehee.:) i was just about to suggest Aika Global coz they're giving away CBT Keys looks like you started playing it already:) hahaha. i want a praaaaaaaaan already!!!

18. PortalCut

PortalCut Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Lol, nobody can play Aika Global yet. I checked their site and they have yet to open.

Right now I'm practicing at Aika North America.

19. ohmypink23

ohmypink23 BamBam

Credit:
    hahaha:D yeah, what i meant was cant wait till the 20th!!!:)

20. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    RoM really disappointed me after WoW. The BGs always had 1 or two high lvls owning everyone else. there was a lot of quest though which was nice. Its art is nothing compared to WoWs though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.