1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Heroes Random Hero Box Key Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empyreanwrath

empyreanwrath Ogre Newling

Credit:
    well my favourite is definitely Dr strange power magics backed by an arrogant personality and lets not forget how awesome he is ingame its just amazing the game is great the champion I am hoping for is either Jean or Loki im just a sucker for mental damage
    id like a code in hope to get one of em :) thanks :eek:

2. trainingthor

trainingthor Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Daredevil

IDK if this is the correct place for this article.

My first hero I enjoy Daredevil's character because he is well balanced and isnt squishy like some heroes. His damage is his main asset so its good he can survive well so that he can defeat the enemy. he also has good movement control. I like him most because he has a variety of powers most of which are useful for many situations and he is easy to learn to use. Daredevil usually does best in close range but even when at a range disadvantage his survivability is such that he doesn't suffer from this drawback. The only thing I wish he could do is fly but he isn't a flying character.

This is my opinion of Daredevil

I hope this is sufficient for the giveaway and in the right place.

Thanks ;)

3. Ransom

Ransom Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite Marvel Heroes character: Thor.

A cross between a tank and a distance blaster, Thor is versatile and possibly one of the best characters to level. Who else can destroy an entire screen with lightning, while wearing a cape and being a god? Sorry Storm, but bad one-liners from 90s movies doesn't compare to the god of lightning.

Thor reminds me much of Diablo 3's Crusader and plays like Dark Age of Camelot's Thane. He scores massive style points with lightning and flying passed his defeated foes, hammer in hand. So good.

4. monteiromsl

monteiromsl Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite hero!

My main hero is Wolverine! Is perfect in all ways you can imagine! Very fun and powerfull. But I do like all heroes and got all of them level max full unique! Highly recommend! Marvel Heroes its a game with lots of fun and content added weekly and monthly events. The perfect game for those who like heroes and who is a fan of Marvel. Highly recommend to all! 850horas game and still have more to come! Leaves nothing to be desired!

5. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    OK we are gonna go 30 more minutes, keep them coming. :)

6. teronk

teronk Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Somehow my post is missing..so here I go again..

My fav is Hulk..At first I thought it would be boring to play Hulk, but the game was great. It really feels like playing as a HULK, smashing things up..I mean, really SMASHING things..

Gaz really did a good job on making all the heroes. They all have different unique abilities, and really feel different than each other.

7. Ludhael

Ludhael Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite character is Hawkeye, with the "Kate Bishop" skin. I love his signature skill, the stark arrow turret. And his ultimate with the giant "A" of Avengers is very cool.

I love how Gaz made this game even better with time, at first, I disliked it, but now, I'm going mad if I can't play it a day long :p

8. Sirious_Nora

Sirious_Nora Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favourite character has been Luke Cage because he has a great story an awesome skill set. He can throw cars and drop kick people, what else do you need? Plus when you play Luke you also get 4 other characters: Iron Fist, Colleen Wing, Jewel, and Misty Knight.

He also has the real only "signature" move: Cage is here!

[​IMG]

9. Polat995

Polat995 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    TRUTH IS...I AM IRON MAN.

I'm sure at this point a great deal of players in Marvel Heroes have seen most, if not all, of the Iron Man movies. I'm also just as sure a great deal of those same player have also kept up with his comic appearances. As for myself? I've done both, reading just about every comic he's been in, and seeing almost every movie/television show he's been in. That combination of factors is part of what drew me toward Marvel Heroes in the first place. Up until the games launch I had never played any of the vast majority of Marvel games released (I know, moan know, I never played Ultimate Alliance or any of the Vs. Capcom games). Up until learning about Marvel Heroes my only real exposure to the Action RPG genre was Diablo 3 and Path of Exile, and while both of those games are great, neither of them really had held my attention for too long. After learning about Marvel Heroes though, I watched some of the beta footage from the developers Twitch channel and some of my favorite Diablo 3 streamers play the beta. I also participated in a few of the open beta weekends, and in watching and playing the game, I decided I was going to watch the game develop, so I started researching what characters were going to be in the game and stumbled upon the inclusion of one Mr. Tony Stark, and I was extremely happy that the Armored Avenger was going to be in the game. At that point I was faced with a dilemma, which of his premium packs to pick up, when I was deciding on what to buy, the packs were "The Armory" and "Movie Star," well I suppose we can all see which pack I chose.

After picking up the pack and getting into the early access, I felt the game was lackluster, to say the very least. I put the game down for a while and played other games at the time, but a month or two after the games launch, I decided to give it another chance. I dumped money into it, so I was going to get my monies worth. Boy was I ever glad I did that, it was an almost completely different experience, from the mechanics of the game being more polished, to the inclusion of supergroups, to the content coming down the pipeline. It felt like the development team actually listened to its player base and was actually going forward and turning this lackluster experience into a game that competes with the best of them. While the game isn't perfect (the biggest change I'd like to see is the enemy hit models turned into boxes so we as players don't have to be absolutely perfect with targeting), it's basically completely unrecognizable from its launch state, and that's awesome! After the slew of changes back then, I kept playing the game :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  10. sentinel

sentinel Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite Hero is the one and only golden Avenger :sunny:, Billionaire :cool4:, genius :smart:, industrialist :pimp2: and Playboy :glasses2: - Mr. Hardcore :smartass2: - IRON MAN !!!!!!
    It´s really fun to play with this Hero, with all his gadgets and skills. He is not just able to survive the Battles - no! He can also support his teammates with his healing bot for example.
    This and the immense of DPS makes him a great Hero! :smiley2:

11. kynrav

kynrav Ogre Newling

Credit:
    favorite hero

My favorite marvel hero is Deadpool, because he brings light humor to the "heavy blowing stuff up and killing bad guys" business.

Though on Marvel Heroes it's Ghost Rider.(which is my 3rd favorite Marvel character)
    Always been a fan of the heroes that are fighting demons in the Marvel Universe: Hellstrom, Satana, Magik, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange.

Ghost Rider was the first hero I got besides my starter hero, but he was the first hero I got to the maximum level and I really love his ultimate move. To describe it for those who have never seen it, he basicly uses all his abilities at the same time for 20 seconds.

Now fingers crossed that my next hero will be Daredevil.

12. 1andre

1andre Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite Hero is the incredible hulk. With his size and strength he is the strongest hero in the marvel universe.I like the Hulk Avengers costume from the Avengers movie.The marvel heroes game has different hulk costumes to choose from.There is also artifacts to change his height in the game.The Hulk is the hero i will play the most in the game.Hulk has many different skills in the game like gamma strike ,earthquake leap ,thunder clap just to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  13. Bombadrank

Bombadrank Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I would appreciate the Hulk

Hello, I would like to receive the Hulk because he is my favorite marvel hero since I started to like superheroes, I would like to ganhalo because I love his story and the burden that bruce banner has to carry even being a of the smartest men in the marvel universe he will always be remembered by the green monster named Hulk

14. Troylagi

Troylagi Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite hero - Wolverine

My favorite character is Wolverine. I love to play the melee style and he can represent the way melee character that I look for. He can satisfy me with all the moves he has. So fluid yet brutal and powerful strikes. The sound effects are even more dramatic from his claws.. + Scott's motorcycle.. awesome addition. One word : SPECTACULAR !!! :)

15. Deisler10

Deisler10 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    [​IMG]

My favourite heroe is Iron Man! I like to play as him because he is powerful and spectacular. I love when i defeat my enemies with The One-Off, it's great.

I like that Iron Man can fly, that give me an advantage to scape when enemies are around me :D. His ultimate, called "House Party", is very funny because you can see other Iron Mans like Iron Patriot who helps me, specially against bosses.

Definitely, I love him in the game and I love him in films and comics, HE'S AWESOME!!! :D

16. ticomoyano

ticomoyano Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite Hero is Emma Frost ¡¡!!~¡¡

She a sexy woman
    It is very powerful
    You can control the minds of others
    Diamond becomes
    her dress is beautiful
    Omega level mutant

Love EmmaFrost¡ ¡¡~~

17. lipenhu

lipenhu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My favorite character is iron man - he has awesome shields, energy beams and missiles - iron man, for people who want to dps and still be tanky..! He has mobility since he can

fly - he probably has the most amount of costumes then all other heroes in the game, he has a killer signature move - the one off - and one of the most iconic elite skills - the ability

to call your other armor suits to your aid - if u gonna play this game this hero is a must have!

18. Ajaxtu

Ajaxtu Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Being a new player (only a month in) I still love my first character the most.

Luke Cage is pretty much an all around survivalist. With a few skills for mobility and bullet proof skin you can't go wrong! I recently got him to 60 and plan to grind for a little bit to see end game loot and the viability of him being used a credit farmer.

Overall I love him so far, But then I still have a lot of characters to get through. But he is a great starter and his skills will be helpful later if you plan on staying for the long haul and needing a character to boost your credits.

19. blaxy

blaxy Ogre Newling

Credit:
    [​IMG]

My favourite hero is Storm.Because she is the best choice for start.Her skills literally make everything easy.I usually invest on Skybreaker tree and everything is so far so good.And her tempest skills are very useful.Only problem with her she can't take too much damage.Espicially it makes very hard to beat survival challenges.Anyway if you have enough splinters or g's you should definitely buy her.In my opinion she is too cheap.She should be more expensive.Trust me she worth it.

20. lfsa

lfsa Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite character: Ms.Marvel
    Ms.Marvel is one of the strongest and best characters in Marvel Heroes. Her passives give damage,critical, and defense rating along with health regeneration and spirit on hit which makes her one of the tankiest heroes in game and also the reason I have her as my second main. There are quite a few viable builds for her but I like the hybrid build the best. She deals good DPS and can take damage too.With a good build and proper gear Ms.Marvel can even solo cosmic terminals with ease and maybe even be great in pvp.Her costumes are also great. In my opinion no matter what level your graphics is her costumes will still look awesome. She is also in the top 5 heroes list . SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO GET 400 ETERNITY SPLINTERS FOR MS.MARVEL TODAY! :) I guarantee you will never regret this decision

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.