1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Nasus discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mordekaiser, Mar 2, 2013.

Panteon VS Nasus

1. Panteon win !

68.8%
  2. Nasus win !

31.3%
  1. Magequeen

Magequeen LadyLoki Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Nasus is one of my favourite tanks after garen who can go 1v5 made triple and run away.....:D that stacks on Q he really need a nerf XD

2. Glorious

Glorious DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    only reasonable nerf to nasus would be to make him lose % of his stacks on death.

3. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  4. Zasu

Zasu Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    723 in 33 min then we won

5. DjOx

DjOx Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    606 stack Q i have SS on F B :D

6. ThyThee

ThyThee Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Jungle Nasus

Stack, stack, stack! Hello everyone, first of all, I'm in no means an experienced Nasus player, but recently I picked him up, and tried playing him in Top and Jungle. In my experience, I am able to stack up a lot more in Jungle then in lane (Q every monster). Average stacks at 20 min. mark is 400 (without much lane taxing)! HOLY MOLY! The only problem with jungle Nasus is his low dueling potential before level 6, so if the enemy jungle decides to counter jungle, u are probably gona get screwed, especially considering actual prometa junglers like Lee, Elise, Kha, Rengar etc... I think its still worth it, cuz when u have 500+ in 25 minutes, turrets, drakes and ADC become your second breakfast :) What is your opinion on this topic?

7. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I tried it long time ago and agree with u about, but i like junglers with more impact on early game. While u stacking Q, other jungler can gank and feed lanes, no mater how much dmg u stack, if u come to fed ahri or fizz for example u will probably die. And as u said, if i know that jungler will be Nassus i would take Rengar or Udyr and pwn him early and deny him farm and stacks. He is good in jungle only vs some junglers who dont have such power of countering, like naut, mao, rammus, ammu ....

8. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    They are better picks atm for the jungle role.
    Nasus is better top .. he need to farm his Q and come safety in to the late game.

9. Arch3r

Arch3r Clubbed for Misuse of Chat

Credit:
    nasus jungle is not smart , because he can be easy countered....

10. ThyThee

Credit:
    Another thing i forgot to mention is the fact that Nasus can solo dragon at lvl 6, so that could compensate a little for the fact that u are not ganking as much. As for the ganks, Nasus can be effective when ganking lanes that have stronk cc (Mao, Thrresh, Leona etc) or high dmg (Zed, Fizz..) Overall, I still think that he is viable but most of all fun to play :)
    PS. if u are first pick u can ban strong junglers that can go ham on u

11. Moili

Moili MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    pantheon in early game win in late game he lose so easy vs Nasus i vote nasus

12. ThyThee

Credit:
    That would basically just make him impossible to play. Nasus is a late game champion and if he gets to late game as a fed top laner, well, he will just be strong as he should be. The nerf u propose just doesn't make any sense, cuz he could then never get to late game and had to restart his laning phase all over again. (imagine u starting laning phase in 30th minute because u died 3 or 4 times????) You are already punished by giving gold and a general advantage to the enemy when u die, losing stacks would just be imbalanced, cause no other champion is punished in a additional way for dying.
    The more reasonable option would be to nerf the actual value of the stack on killing minions and monsters, but there is no need for that as well because you can easily counter Nasus by denying farm from him and not taking his turret early. because that way he can just freeze lane and get back into the game.

13. iwillbefamous

iwillbefamous Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Nasus just need farm,no need for kills,if he have lame lane,with someone who cant get him away from farm,he will get op for sure..

14. Wizy

Wizy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I play nasus some time but i most like pant :)

15. Shi no Gekai

Shi no Gekai Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    This is easy mutchup for Pantheon because Nasus struggles against Pantheon's high early game damage. You want to q and e him when he tries to farm and freeze lane as much as possible to zone him off farm. Assuming Nasus buys armour, rush brutaliser into last whisper to keep your damage relevant.

16. VannaVIktor

VannaVIktor Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hmm, I think Nasus. He is stronger the Phanteon. He only stack on q nad stack on q. :D
    Build more tanky and win game easy! :)

17. MattejSeven

MattejSeven Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    when nasus get fed it's gg wp

18. InkyPvP

InkyPvP BamBam

Credit:
    Nasus Secret

Hey guys i like to share you nasus secret. So, all of you love to play Ad Nasus but that is wrong. You see Nasus's E is pretty weak. Try to play AP Nasus on solo top. U will see he is pretty stronger then AD Nasus. I don't know why, but i deal more damage like that. If you see more dmg on Ap Nasus pls post in comments down there.

19. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Actually, I prefer playing tank Nasus. Because you see enemy will never? focus tanks, and Nasus can have pretty large dmg on Q.

20. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just love when i play Nasus on top and farm whole game (use TP when needed ofc), 500-600 stacks on Q, then ppl go 3v5, die and ofc blame me and flame whole game. After that 500 stacks, i just push and win game