1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Noob team

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Syose, May 29, 2015.

1. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If u are playing normal then just play for fun,but if you are playing ranked and you know you will lose then only way and I am afraid the best I think is to dodge :(

2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    There arent noob teams,only noob players :D

3. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Myb try to carry game and ignore that fact

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Main thing that u need to realize, is when some1 is 0-5 or 0-10 he doesnt need to be noob, he simple could have bad game, also he could be tilted.
    If enemy jungler camping top, u shouldnt blame him because he is 0-4, 0-5. You need to blame yourself because because u didnt use "free lane" to get yourself ahead. Also when i played top, long time ago, and i saw that enemy jungler camp me, i never called my jungler, i actually told him not to come, (even if he wanted) and to go bot and midd, i was just trying to farm as much as i can. Mby i was like 2-8 on the end, but just by not QQing on my jungler, i gave my team bigger chance to win game

5. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You can dodge the game in champion select, it's better to lose 3lp and 5 minutes of your life than 20lp and 30 minutes of your life

6. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well in that case,game won't be "ez" at all because you need to carry them.Noobs and flamers are part of LoL,if you didn't get that kind of players then you never played LoL xd.

7. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yea, but its usually so hard to see who will feed on lobby

8. Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Mute everyone , keep playing try to hard carry ( if possible ) , punish every mistake enemy makes , because in lower elo they tend to make a lot of mistakes when they have lead (enemies ) because they get greedy and just go for the kills over objectives. So you try to take objectives. You can try to talk to your teammates but if they're mind blocked then just stop typing and do what i said here.

9. Dragpn

Dragpn Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    This is defeat game leave

10. Zalb33

Zalb33 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Dont leave but be as good as you can in your lane . If you are jg then concentrate on helping those noobs in their lanes. My moto has always been : A good jungle can bring victory to every game...

11. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Think of it like this: "If I am not able to carry these noobs and flamers, I am not better than them and I deserve to be where I am" and if you think like that it will lead to thinking like this "If I am not better than these noobs, that means I'm a noob too and I don't want to be noob so I will play as much as I can and try to fix my mistakes" and when you have this kind of mindset, you will start getting better and rank will go up without you even playing for win, just play to get better and do as many correct plays as possible