1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Official AQ3D Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by ogreman, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Guild PvP is an idea that was tossed around so that could probably happen, but that's about it. AE shouldn't go crazy with guild exclusive items (assuming that there will be more of them than just a cape) because it's not like everyone is going to be part of a guild. Not every player is going to be altruistic and that's just something you have to deal with.

2. goddrinker

goddrinker MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    if there is no rewards to guilds, then no one will really join them or care about them. If you look at other mmos like warframe, neverwinter, guilds is like a completely new aspect of the game, i dont expect aq3ds guilds to be that advanced. I know it would be very different from other ae games but i think it would attract more players, you dont even have to be altruistic to join/take part in guilds its more of a friendship. Update on my discord guild we got 50 members in our first week : D

3. DeadlyDose

DeadlyDose BamBam

Credit:
    Hiya, I'm new here. I remembered this thread from some time ago and thought I'd drop by. I'll be playing now since I'm totally bored stuck at home because of the lockdown.

Mlara391 likes this.
  4. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There are people who don't use discord and not everyone is fan of guilds outside the games so there will be people who join in game guilds even if they don't offer any exclusive rewards. If you are joining a guild to form friendships, that very decision will lead to altruism towards those who you befriend. It's not very useful to have guild members who are in just for the benefits.

5. goddrinker

Credit:
    welcome back! also a similar thing with me as well i took a break from aq3d but now im back because of quarantine. there is much more content/events going on so im enjoying the game more since there is much more to do other then farm rares and afk in yulgars : D

i still think there should be some cool guild cosmetics atleast. Anyways enough of guilds, what are you most exited for the release of before game leaves beta?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  6. DeadlyDose

DeadlyDose BamBam

Credit:
    Yeah, looks like almost everyone is playing something right now. My ISP has been congested because of people being online basically all the time now, lol. I need to distract myself from the grim news on TV about the pandemic.

7. goddrinker

Credit:
    yep now they have 4 servers and red server occasionally gets full (800 i believe).

DeadlyDose likes this.
  8. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Maybe not something I am the most excited about, but I am waiting for Tower of Necromancy to came out. It's actually there, but it's a literal cliffhanger because we can't enter it yet.

9. goddrinker

Credit:
    that sounds fun, i think i recall stabeer getting me onto it once. any news what will come with it?

new crafts are stupid expensive, 80 daily boss trophies. what the heck was they thinking, its a new set yet the first person who will get the whole set will be in about 46 days from now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
  10. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    If you're talking about the daily boss crafts its 160 days for the first set, because you need the green set entirely to craft the blue.
    Effectively making it 240 days if you want both sets which seems very irrational. Its an extensive grind which isn't very rewarding.

Been expecting the tower impatiently for so long now. I remember when it was supposedly a week away from release lol.

goddrinker likes this.
  11. goddrinker

Credit:
    since they hired some more people now, we should get it faster, but since they havent made it yet i think its lower down on their "to do" list. there is a ton of "coming soon" places atm, so idk what they will do first. they are also digging deeper holes since they focus on large maps, which isnt a bad thing. just seems they forget the coming soon content is being forgotten about.

thats just silly

12. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It's not really that extensive grind, but it's just really time locked because you can only get one Daily Boss Trophy per day. The fact that you make very little progress a day makes it feel like a lot.

13. Xctroy

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah that's right, it's probably to keep people occuppied for months while they work on new items or improvements (I hope)

True, I don't see the tower in the latest priority in game-plan right now. Didn't know they hired people but I'm really glad that's the case.
    Looking forward to the new guardian tower and challenges tho, with a new stat gear for level 30.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2020
  14. goddrinker

Credit:
    They hired another programmer last year is what i was talking about

15. Xctroy

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ohh right, this I've heard of.

16. goddrinker

Credit:
    will there actually be level 30 gear for guardian only? they havent done anything like that before, why did they decide to do that?

17. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    AE hasn't said when they will add level 30 gear and is it going to be guardian only or not. There are items in AQ3D which are BiS and are for guardians only for certain levels and there actually are BiS items for guardians right now for current level cap because of level scaled items. Keep Daily Crafting shop has two different shoulders which are BiS because there are no level 29 epic shoulders and those shoulders in that shop scale to level 28 epics if you are 30 and they are better compared to level 29 awesome shoulders. Is this a big deal? Not really because stat differences are very small.

Xctroy likes this.
  18. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Book of Lore and vote/kick system for dungeons are available for test in the PTR servers! Did you try it?

Mlara391 likes this.
  19. cheaterak

cheaterak MMORPGer

Credit:
  20. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I finally started to play this game after year+, do i rly need to go and finish all low lvl quests again to progress story. I finished 3rd stone for portal and it keep sending me to low lvl zones (lvl 28 atm)