Ok, been working on this the past week and it is getting better. First thing I did was remove the extra folder that the developer from last summer added to make it more complex for no good reason lol. Then I added back the admin that had been the heart of the directory ever since it was first made. Third, I had to update the code for the current PHP. Instead of hiring somebody to mess it up further like last Summer, going to try to bring it back myself. Tried Fiverr, but none of them seemed to know what I was talking about lol. Besides, it is the project I need to learn more about coding anyway. Will provide any further updates in this thread.