1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Original Minecraft is the best version

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mlara391, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Mlara391

Mlara391 BamBam

Credit:
    Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Depends on your definition of "original", like what you mean exactly. There are several versions (Classic, Alpha, Beta, 1.0, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9, 1.16, etc.) out there, and it's hard to claim that any of them are more original than another version and that it's largely preference. Unless you're talking about Java Minecraft and comparing it with the spin-off games like Minecraft: Story Mode, Minecraft Dungeons, and Minecraft Earth. Or unless you're comparing Java Minecraft to Minecraft for other platforms.

If comparing Minecraft Java Edition to the spin-off games, I would probably agree with that since I've never really cared much for the spin-off games. But if you're talking about platforms (PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Android, iOS), then I would argue that they all fit a certain niche in the gaming community and that it's hard to compare the PC version to other platforms; some people like touch controls, some like controllers, and some just like mouse and keyboard.

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Like Snowy said, it depends on the version. But maybe he just talks about the difference between Bedrock and Java editions.