1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Providing funding to anyone owning or starting facebookgame or mmopgs

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by neoboi, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoboi

neoboi MMORPGer

Credit:
    Hi I am a keen investor in any new and upcoming facebook games or online mmorpg or mmorts. If you got a new games idea, and need funding I can provide the funding.

or if you already has an game but want to expand the capacity of the app or game more to attract more players and users and need funding I will be willing to provide funding

Just provide me a brief description of your game, I will look through and also remb to quote the amount needed for your project, I will pay you by paypal or western union which ever suits you to invest in the app.

Interested producer, admin or developer pls email me at [email protected]

Most importantly, I am looking for honest app developers who will recognise my investment contribution in your app and game, I will be willing to split the profits with the owner reasonably ( at least a 50/50 profit share, you do not need to contribute any funding)

Regards

Alvin

2. slessman

slessman Big Brute

Credit:
    I think developers really benefit from people like you. I wish that I was able to develop games as I would love your backing and would make you a great game. My problem is that I do not have the training or the technology for such an endeavor. But I am sure that you will make smoe developer very happy.

3. neoboi

neoboi MMORPGer

Credit:
    Hi thank you for your compliment

Yes I do see the need to bring online gaming to the next level, especially with the advent of facebook games, the cyber gaming industry has an alternate platform now. and with all the developing countries going more affluent, cyber gaming is predicted to have higher boom

If you are invested in investing with me, and wish to have part of ur investments placed into gaming investments look for me, I have a wide network of developers and admins and I can filter the best apps or games tt need investors from low amount to corporate investors of huge amount.

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Moved to the new social game forum:).

5. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I would love to work for a facebook game company:D.

6. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    lol.. ogreman has spoken ^^

7. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Has there been an update?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.