1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Saver online

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by redsmokeboy, Sep 10, 2012.

1. redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Soul Saver Link to site! Found look around net as far as i can find based off of Gost online not much els, Tryed downlaoding game unable play do to issue but might be some thing worth look into if can get past issue!

Well found issue in this helpfull post http://www.soulsaveronline.com/community/?rtype=F ! try log in and play know!
    If any on has any info or like play with send me msg! that is if get in first post back soon!

Ok update Found my issue was with adobe flash player or Sockwave player! Was able log in and play bit so far not to bad game play alot like Maplestory some what like Windsalyer! With it own Touch on game play not sure on Gost online as it was shut down did not play it But from what read from few place alot like it! Well 1 Link's Very helpfull if run into any issue you self!

As far as wright full review unable to do so properly if any one els would like pls do!

What info found on game is based on Ghost Online What was shut down! most of basic map game is perty much update version! So far there alot issue but most game simlure many other 2d games Like Windsalyer - Maplestory! This game has it own touch with avatar transformation soul collation sys for upgrading item so forth, What little info found so far look like be good game but as it stand look like doom fail once agin but will see!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit: