1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Splashfighters My Room Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vocal

Vocal サーベル 青 The Pit

Credit:
    some are just lol.
    anyway,nice entries so far.loving bebe the most.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This event will end in less than a week. Make sure to get your submissions in before the contest ends:).

3. CopyPaste

CopyPaste BamBam

Credit:
    Here are my pictures of my Hallowen Room :3
    Only Pictures =P
    Character Name: copy:3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Hallowen :knife:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  4. Destrosso TV

Destrosso TV Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Happy Halloween's - Room of Terror

[video=Happy Halloween's - Room of Terror]1006[/video]

Hello there. This is my entry for the event.

~Basically the video is about "me" going out to Happy Halloween's Room of Terror (like a haunted house) and when he sees a player run from the room, he decides to investigate. What he finds ends up scaring him and goes ends up running without knowing he was going deeper into the pit of Happy Halloween's room. What he finds in the last room is a "paranormal event!"

IGN: Destrosso
    Help: [~.GenerationX.~]

~I already have treat and trick (unlimited) - for if I win.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
  5. _Madara_

_Madara_ Big Brute

Credit:
    Mmm... as Destroso's entry
    we can post more than 1 room for only 1 entry?

6. _Madara_

_Madara_ Big Brute

Credit:
    Mmm orgre man,isnt it this event only about screen shot?
    ppl making stories -,-

7. _Madara_

_Madara_ Big Brute

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

idk why when i took the pic,there's white thing appear around my trees and fences..
    anyway,HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

8. kimmj0907

kimmj0907 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Sry for posting it so late. I wanted to do this last week but I login by using IJJI reactor and as you might know IJJI was hacked so I couldn't do it T_T. Well I was able to login today and finally finished it. So here it is. Hope you enjoy.

!!!Halloween Olympic Game!!!

[​IMG]

by erarotten man

Welcome to Halloween Olympic. Long time ago, ghosts and monsters couldn’t get tickets for Olympic Games. So they decided that in Halloween when all the evil sprits assemble at Earth, they would create their own wacky Olympic! They created their own awesome and unique games. Halloween Olympic is time when all the evil spirits come together and be one. And this year, humans are invited as well! So you would see some of the games in the Halloween Olympic. So enjoy!

The first game is Ghost Busters!

[​IMG]

Ghosts have crashed in to the Halloween Olympic but don’t worry they are here for the Ghostbusters one of the classic sport events in the Halloween Olympic. Participant is going to get a powerful proton pack which would suck those evil ghosts. Then you put those ghosts in to the ghost contaminator. The participant who finishes the job quickest wins the gold medal!

The second game is Coffin Bowling!

[​IMG]

Everybody loves bowling and for these scary folks, it’s no exception. As part of Halloween Olympic, they play Coffin Bowling! Instead of normal pin, coffins are used! Throw your bowling ball to knock those coffins down. The one who knocks out the most coffins wins the gold medal!

The third game is Broom Jumping!

[​IMG]

For mortals, they do pole vault. For monsters and ghosts, they broom jump! It's time to be an awsome witch! Participant would get magical broom and leap in to the air! The participant who jumps farthest wins the gold medal!

The fourth game is Pumpkin Sweeper!

[​IMG]

The classic Mine Sweeper is back with a new pumpkin mine! The participant enters in to the pumpkin mine field. Some of these pumpkins have explosives in them. The participant is supposed to find out which pumpkin has mine and which one doesn’t. He would put a flag on the pumpkin with mine to warn others and give a normal pumpkin to the bomb master.

[​IMG]

But be careful! Picking up a mined pumpkin would set off the explosive and Kaboom, the participant would be turned into ash. The participant who clear the pumpkin mine field quickest wins the gold medal!

Well that is all. Thanks for your support and attention. The Halloween Olympic was a huge success ensuring that next Halloween Olympic would be held without a doubt. Thank you for watching and have a nice day (I wanted to say happy halloween but I can't because I couldn't login last week T_T)

9. Zenryu

Zenryu BamBam

Credit:
    MyRoom Halloween Event

[video=MyRoom Halloween Event]1013[/video]

Hi this is VGM Zenryu. Here is my video for the MyRoom Halloween Event. Enjoy!

Information/Facts:
    -This MyRoom is unique in a way. It has a Halloween theme but it isn't dark, it's bright and it glows golden bright to bring out the Happiness of the Halloween Holiday.
    -This MyRoom is created as an actually room to where everyone can come and hang out to enjoy a party or the Holiday of Halloween. It isn't (As I've seen) like other entries, they show a story or the outside of a house which isn't as enjoyable (it doesn't bring people together). This room portrays what you can do with your MyRoom and you can create something special out of it to bring people together, to show your personality/expressions, and to pass the time.
    -It took 5+ hours to finish the room. It took a lot of time to put everything in the right place and the timing took a lot as well but at the end it was worth it as everyone can enjoy it now.
    -I'm not sure how much GM I spent but it doesn't matter as I enjoyed creating this room and spending time with it.

10. Danteskne

Danteskne Ogre Newling

Credit:
    good luck 4 me

hello i from splashfighters ths first Event for me good luck 4 me
    my name= *Dante*~skne~ lets see my room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This contest will end in less than 24 hours:).

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This contest is closed. Thanks to everybody who participated:). Winners will be announced in this thread as soon as they are determined.

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, the winners are as follows:

1st: copy:3
    2nd: °~Puchukian~°
    3rd: Zenryu
    4th: *Dante*~fox~
    5th: ~ Jacky Noboru ~

There were many great rooms to choose from:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.