1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Story about rengar and kha'zix

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by djolebelevode, Dec 28, 2015.

1. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I need 47RP for rengar skin,so I decided to create a story about rengar,send to riot support,and maybe they will give me 47 RP,tell me your opinion about story :).

Long time ago I was hunting in one forest.That day was absolutely horrible,i didn't catch any animal.I was walking and I was very sad because I didn't catch anything,even deer. I told yourself "Go home,you are wasting time here". I was going home slowly,suddenly I heard a scream.It was something like scream of lion.I ran towards the sound source.It was louder and louder.Suddenly , in the distance I saw two unknown creatures.One creature was like big bug,another one was like liger(lion and tiger mix),liger was whole blue (Night Hunter Rengar).I couldn't believe my eyes.I closed my eyes and counted a few seconds,i opened my eyes,and cretarues were still there. Big bug kept ligar by the throat and emitted some strange noises.I saw that liger is in danger.I took the rifle off my shoulder,i aimed,but my hand was shaking,i wasn't sure,didnt know,should I shoot or no? I gathered my courage,closed eyes,and i shot. When I opened my eyes,i saw big bug lying dead ,next to the liger. I came close,and liger looked at me and told me something like "Thanks". He said that his name was Rengar,and explained me who was that big bug.Big bug was named Kha Zix,and he chased Rengar for several days.When Rengar was sleeping in jungle,Kha Zix attacked him,Rengar wasn't prepared,and he would kill him if I didn't come. Rengar was injured,i looked at the wound ,it was deep.I took bottle with drug(medicine) from my backpack,and gave it to him. After few seconds,whole Rengar became white.I couldn't believe my eyes,once again. He was so angry,he wanted to kill me,but he told me that if I don't bring him his older skin color by the next day,he will kill me.I tried to apologize , but when I turned around , he was gone. I tried to remember who gave me that bottle,i remembered that was crazy scientist,Heimerdinger.I told yourself "You have to find that crazy mage,he will have solution".I found him,and he told me that if I came another day,i would need 975RP for cure,but that day was discount.It cost 682 RP,i have only 635,i need 47 RP.I have to find that amount and turn back rengar's skin color to blue or he will find me and kill me.

2. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hahahahahahaha :D Nice :D End made me laugh really hard :D Not sure is it right to say i told yourself instead of i told myself xD but my english is bad anyway so i am probably wrong. Great story, you are really creative. Big like for it :D

3. ProOctavian

ProOctavian Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  4. KillerZ522

KillerZ522 Little Spike

Credit:
    It is very cool. Kha destroyed rengar´s eye :D

5. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Thanks all
    I don't know,my English isn't that bad,but I am active on this forum just because I want to learn English even better :) maybe myself is more correct than yourself

CedvitaGO2 likes this.
  6. cugurovic

cugurovic MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
  7. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Thank you

If someone see misspelling or some mistake in text,please correct me

8. Septera

Septera Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Did they ask you to do something ( story , image , video) or did you contact them about it?

9. djolebelevode

Credit:
    No,I saw on Reddit that way to get little RP,and I decided to try

10. Bosanski ludak

Bosanski ludak Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
  11. Xeal7

Xeal7 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Cool story anyway I was once missing few RP too so I asked support and they send it to me!

12. djolebelevode

Credit:
    How much RP did you need ?

13. BottleOfRakija

BottleOfRakija MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Its really Good story,and not that much people know it :D

14. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Oh my God,fail of the week . Ofc none knows it because I wrote it……

15. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
  16. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    So coll1 if I

Sorry for last massage. But yes it is so coool. If I am on Riot place I wold give you about 500RP and put that story for Rengar.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016