1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Sword Art Online on Toonami in august!

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by p, May 29, 2013.

1. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    But you can watch it online whenever you wish to watch it. XD
    And anime is not that good anyway.
    Try watching Attack on Titan, so far its good anime.

3. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Anime showing up on tv is a good thing. And it's a dub. More dubs leads to better dubs. Hopefully. But yeah more anime on tv means more anime coming into country and hopefully cheaper anime sales.

Put another way: legal opportunities to watch anime are a good thing and should not be scoffed at.

I thought it was a perfectly fine anime, though the second arc was weaker than the first.

If we're talking about good anime this season, why not include Suisei no Gargantia, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, and Hatakaru Maou-sama! as well? Gargantia is my favorite so far. :p

4. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Meh non of those look interesting to me. But i have loooooooooong list of animes which i shold watch but they are not dub, so i cant watch 30+ episodes per day. XD
    (I watched naruto first 300 episodes in one week. XD)

Legal opportunities to watch anime are good, but living on the edge is more interesting. XD

5. Narubian

Narubian Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Cause you like to pretend that you are a pirate xD

We got some channel where i live it is called "ultra" and it got tons of Anime on it although they are mostly for children and my niece is watching that channel the most but it is cool because it does have those romantic-comedy type of Anime for younger kids. My opinion is better if she watches that sort of Anime than aggressive ones since she is still to young xD
    So i guess i'm for:

Also i dont mind watching sometimes older Naruto episodes on TV cause i got slow Internet thus TV is a good reminder of older episodes ( on this channel they didnt get to far with episodes xD )