1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me Free online MMORPG pls

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by viktorius22, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viktorius22

viktorius22 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Can u guys tell me free mmorpg like LoL ?

2. pryidev

pryidev Brute

Credit:
    Here are some free online MMORPG game.

Neverwinter
    Anno Online
    Ghost Recon
    Warframe
    Grand Fantasia
    Crystal Saga

3. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hmmm like lol well Smite is very nice also this is in the wrong section it should be in requests

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Yeah, if you mean MOBAs, Smite is a great choice:).

5. lordgriffon

lordgriffon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Dark Age of Camelot (Origins) supporting Dawn of Light project.

Greetings!

This post about a game I will present is not like League of Legends, but it is a MMORPG on a MASSIVE scale. Battles between players can range anywhere from 1 v 1 to 100's v 100's or MORE!!!
    But enough of this, allow me to commence with my speech..

I bring good news to any who remember the Glory days of DAoC prior to the release of the expansion of ToA.

After several months of intense beta testing by us players, we would like to present to you a new DAoC server!
    That's right, a new, FREE DAoC server, you are reading that right, FREE DAoC server launching Jan 16, 2014.

Now presenting to you:
    Origins
    What's so new about this one?

Well, finally, there is a server that has been made that has WHAT the players want in DAoC.
    Here's the lowdown on it:
    Classic server with Shrouded Isles Expansion!
    Patch level is 1.62!
    OLD RA's!
    Old Skills including Crafting that works!
    Motivated and Highly skilled Staff!
    Totally Free!
    Old Frontiers!
    Not to forget to mention that it will have some minor player requested custumizations to aid in player character development, such as player housing and merchant explorer!
    What this server will NOT have:
    No Toa ! No Catacomb ! No ML ! No CL (Champ Levels)! No artifact ! No warlock ! No mauler ! No Vampire ! No heretic ! No banshee ! No valkyrie !

In a few words : DAoC as it used to be !

We have already gotten a great response from the community that has been playing on the Dawn of Light supporting servers as it has been reported that close to 2 THOUSAND accounts are already registered on the Origins Forums at:
    (due to spamming rules here at this forums, we aren't allowed to post URL's until 5 posts, but Google "Origins Dark Age of Camelot" and that should take you to the site)

Interested and curious about requirements to play?
    Can your computer handle a game that was created 12+ years ago? You're golden.
    That pretty much will cover everyone nowadays as even my 8 yer old computer I am using to write this post has performed perfectly fine playing on Origins.

Tell your friends who played DAoC years ago retail version!
    Tell your friends who wouldn't mind trying this game out as it is FREE!
    This game is designed to handle HUNDREDS on the battlefield at the same time!
    Don't be shy, and don't hesitate to get in on Launch day - Jan 16th!

Again, here's the website to get you started. It will have all the directions you need on how to install this game for free and how to connect to it. Yes they will take donations, but otherwise:
    There is NO monthly charge.
    There is NO charging of any kind for ANY kind of items, weapons, services for this game.
    The staff of this server is NOT interested in making a profit, they are interested in building a new community.
    It will be up to US to make that happen!

Are you with us?!?

6. amalager

amalager Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm picky when it comes to MMORPG's plus my computer is not that powerful but here's what I have at the moment:

•Ragnarok Online--Yes I know it's old but I like playing this game. I usually play on private servers as I don't like the 3rd classes. They're OP and doesn't has balance IMO.

•Dragon Nest--I still play with my Bowmaster finishing each and every quests but I take some break from time to time coz doing the same thing is tiring.

•Eden Eternal--I'm stuck at level 35 coz grinding is a pain. Taking daily quests from NPC's feels like a daily chore.

•Eclipse War--Still in CBT. I don't want to spend a lot of time on this game coz they might wipe all characters and progress once CBT is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.