1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria... A whole new dimension idea

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by Crownknight, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Thought I'd share a little idea with you about my Idea of a alternate dimension! New bosses,New items, tons more!! Lets get started!

How to acsess: Use a challenge will (made out of 50 silk) and "summon" it. You will then need to kill 5 moon lords 3 duke fishron and 1 golem! Once you do you will get a portal staff use it to get a bright flash and get sent to the new dimension!

Once your there you should kill the TRIPLETS and new boss that is summoned by getting a mechanicel trio which can by gotten by 50 souls of night 20 glass 8 lenses and 50 wood. Id reccomend solar armor or something like that to kill them... once you do you get 5 - 40 souls of wealth and 15% of the time triple wing, 215% power wings! Very useful indeed! Next boss is skelitron prime MK 2 He has 2 vices and saws 4 arms 6 smoke bombs and once again I reccomd solar armor Tabi is very useful for all the dodging! Killing him drops 50% vice arm that does 210 damage!acts like a solar eruption/yoyo.Next boss Titan golem... Summon it by using a mecha power cell out of 60 hallow bars 60 titianiem bars 5 power cells and 100 lizard bricks! Also remeber those souls of wealth? well after the "new golem" spawns use 1 soul to turn it into titan golem! When dead it drops all 3 peices of the titan golem set which the head gives you 35 defense chest gives 40 legs give 30! Whole set gives you 105 def! Next after kill the golem youll need to survive a solar ecplise without dieng to hear the message "the presence it out for revenge..." 50 - 1 minute later metirtiote of cthulu spawns with 200,000 health killing it starts the galatic event! Its like the lunar event it has 4 pillers crystel sun moon and star! Killing them all spawns Cthulu lats boss 250,000 health Killing him allows a ufo suacer to spawn that is five storys tall! Flip a switch to have a mothership invade your world! Kill 500 enemies to enter it find the final boss of terraria its in the far right end of the mother ship! Its the alien king! I reccomed titan golem armor for this battle! Killing it drops a alien furnace 10 - 200 alien ore and and alien bane! 500 damage! Killing it grants you the "Alien slayer" acheivement!

Collect all the drops to be sent back to the overworld use your alien furnace and smelt 3 alien bars out of 5 alien ore and make a anvil (alien annvil) And make the true meowmere out of meowere and alien bane! 1000 attack damage! then use true meow mere and broken hero sword to make the ultimate sword! 3000 attack dmg! Now swing the ultimate sword to geta cutscene when it finishes the credits will roll you will get the achivement "the end" when the credits start!

One you do this you will be the true champion of terraria.. the end......

Anyway guys I hope you enjoyed this thread I thanks some youubers such as XxMario9xX for the ideas se you later.. bye!