1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening remake

Discussion in 'Video Games and Consoles' started by Aaddron, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Originally released for the Game Boy™ system more than 25 years ago, one of the most beloved games in the Legend of Zelda series returns. In this modern re-imagining, players once again return to the mysterious island of Koholint to guide Link on a perilous adventure. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening arrives exclusively on Nintendo Switch in 2019.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's a fun game, but the $60 price tag is a bit too much. I haven't played the remake, but I have played "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX" on the 3DS Virtual Console; probably my favorite thing to do is steal an item from the item shop. Personally I think the 3DS Virtual Console version (for just $6) is better than the remake (for $60); you get the same experience anyway, so I don't see a reason to get the remake (except maybe for collection).