1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike' started by saleen6, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Guys any tips using sniper?

2. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Its easy to improve in the world of shooter .. All you need to do is stability . you need to learn how to control your mouse and crosser well.

3. Cherif ahmed

Cherif ahmed DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    be calm enjoy it and try to master a sniper rifle like jeric said and ZIG-ZAG for god sake XD

4. Romelyn

Credit:
    Lol its better to use that if your pc have a big ram its better to use sniper when no lag. That you can easily eliminate your opponents

Yeah its better to play shooting games like counter with your friends its so awesome that in just a game you will expirience shooting enemy doing missons as well

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2019
  5. Cherif ahmed

Credit:
    back in the ol days i enjoyed cs 1.6 even with 2 gb ram

6. Aerobous

Aerobous Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Playing with friends is good but sometimes alone is good too :)

7. Romelyn

Credit:
    Yeah me too especially when playing with friends no lag even the graphics is not that good but its ok the important thing is we can play better. Sometime practicing alone is too you can get some extra movements from bots lol and they are really similar like a person that have it own brain to avoid bullets lol and mindset is kill enemies hahs

8. Cherif ahmed

Credit:
    well nowdays theres sometimes an option that can hide other players in some mmorpgs ( forgot there names) or hide there pets like aq3d :D

9. Gothclawz_31

Gothclawz_31 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Back in my days, me and my old friends used to practice a lot the "Art of Knife Play". The positioning you have to take when you have to backstab, the times when you have to press and hold the Shift key so that your enemies won't hear your footsteps, the type of grenades you need to use in some certain situations so that you'll get the upper hand, killing some random chickens across the street, shoving a lot of hostages just to hear their voice reactions, smashing a lot of windows on the Office map, etc. Those were the days.