1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

To my fellow DWP player - Please help!

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by liza01, Apr 28, 2015.

1. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi there, to my fellow Dot Warriors pair out there i just have some Question for you guys ... i just need a little advice from you.
    For some reason my acc. Gmail didn’t sync to my phone. I just downloaded the game Dot Warriors Pair few weeks ago and I signed in my Gmail account because it was the first thing that the game ask me to do. I thought it was ok, but after a few weeks (gain a lot from the game, upgraded my hero into two stars, took me in 2-25 in story mode and gain more than 200 meters in challenge mode) decided to reformat my phone then re install the app again, but was so surprise to discover that my account in dot warriors pair didn’t sync at all and I need to start again from the scratch! Hell! It is so frustrating! How come it didn’t automatically sync on my Gmail? I’ve tried clearing the data and sign my Gmail again, but this doesn’t help any! It’s still the same! Back to scratch! Is there something in the settings that I missed?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  2. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    I've been playing mobile games for year now and If in any case your account didn't sync, you may not properly logged it in or that means all the data was stored locally on the phone and was wiped during the reformatting. Based on my experience with android devices, it will always ask you to log your gmail account before playing the game.

Try to contact the developer the developer to restore your account if they can ^^

Well if this doesn't help any, you must uninstall the game and find other games instead ^^