1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Twelve Sky 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by KaganZ, Mar 2, 2009.

1. KaganZ

KaganZ Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    You might've heard that 12sky2 closed beta came out. Well luckily I got a CB key and would like to write some things about the game.

12sky2 is much like part 1. You start at that same city wearing black clothes and having only a weapon. The graphics are much more detailed and look much like Perfect World. Also the monsters still don't move. Heres another disappointment. There is no WASD movement still.

The pvp of this is much like part 1 again but god how hard is it to add WASD, it would be so much better. But levelling is generally the same. Hours of grind.

So if you were looking for something new this isnt the game you were looking for. The graphics are better and thats about it. If you already had a high lvl in 12sky you might aswell continue that.

I will soon be making a video review of this game on
    youtube.com/progamingz

Also for those who play WoW check out youtube.com/holyfrostproductions on guides on how to AoE farm efficiently.

KaganZ

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Thats sad... no WASD movement :(

3. BradleyF81

BradleyF81 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well then...

I wish I'd known that beforehand. I got a beta key for closed beta II, got excited about the game, downloaded it, installed it, linked my account today and logged in. Then I couldn't figure out how to move until I started clicking around the screen. How can you play a game with PVP if you can't use WASD to move around? It's not exactly user friendly... trying to manage movement and visual perspective with the mouse while in combat at the same time. I just can't see it happening. I guess a beta key was a waste on me, because I'm going to uninstall it now.

4. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    is it worse than 12 sky 1?