1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite game mode?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Heromanguy12, May 8, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are a few game modes that you can play in. There's survival, hardcore, adventure and creative. Which of one of these game modes is your favorite?

2. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I prefer creative over the other modes. There's no particular reason to this, it's just what I've somehow played most.

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Unlike most of the players, I like survival mode other than creative. I like to see how my character develops.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably creative mode, since you can save a lot of time creating the things you want without the hassle of crafting everything. It's also fun to abuse creative mode on multiplayer servers, especially if you have access to command blocks; you could do crazy things like spawn a ton of Ender Dragons to destroy the map.

I think hardcore mode is the worst mode because there's usually no point to playing on such a mode, especially when you can't revisit the world you died in. I prefer being able to explore around in the map, even after I've died, to see what the world is like entirely and what I could have possibly done differently. Most people that want to play the game 'hardcore' usually just play on hard difficulty with their own gamerules (e.g. Health Regeneration turned off), such as in "Ultra Hardcore".

5. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    i love factions mode, but i also like survival mode