1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Where did you get your character's skin?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Heromanguy12, May 27, 2020.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    You can customize your character's skin by either doing it yourself or get it from somewhere or someone else. Where do you get your character's skin? Did you create by your own two hands or download it from somewhere?

2. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't entirely remember the source but I remember downloading super hero skins.
    Have also created some back when I played a lot.

3. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I don't usually play Minecraft anymore, but while I was playing, I was finding from free skin sites. There were a bunch of them. :D

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I usually just create my own, the way I like it. You can find Minecraft skin editors on the Internet pretty easily and just make your own, though creating the texture-feel of Minecraft is a little more challenging. I think making a Minecraft skin on Photoshop is the way to go, just because you can blend the colors the way you want and pixelate everything.

5. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I used to call one by one in case I liked it. Now I just need to write Minecraft skin next to anything I love