1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which feature are you most excited for?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Aug 24, 2017.

Which feature are you most excited for?

1. PVP

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Pets / Battle pets

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Houses

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Guilds

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. Other (which feature?)

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Many people make hasty decisions instead of being patient. AQ3D developer team isn't big and thus they make slow progress.

Ylber likes this.
  2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Not necessarily. I think its that people have certain expectations, but no clear vision of the future... in other words, wishful thinking and praying. The first Kickstarter for AQ3D had very-generalized information without going into depth in my opinion. Item fusion was eventually scrapped in favor of cosmetics, there wasn't a real plan for a story (Talyn was supposed to be the main villain, but was used for Ashfall), PvP wasn't truly considered until Sauce's employment, and a good amount of concepts shown on the Kickstarter page stayed as concepts. They did fulfill the Kickstarter rewards eventually (though it was long after July 2016), and in consequence, people did start requesting for more things out of the developers (like animations for their custom weapons). It's not all too bad, though I've seen some of the backers unhappy with the progress.

If anything, I'd like to hear some useful insight from their GDD for AQ3D to actually know what path they're heading towards for the game. A lot of people are already confused... we got a town revamp that nobody really asked the team to spend months on, the removal of an NPC unique to AQ3D, and new sagas while current sagas are unfinished. Then we see recurring issues that players constantly nag about such as typos, map collisions, and some other stuff. If people knew more of the behind-the-scenes and player input had more value (looking at all the tweets and the Disqus comments in the AQ3D Design Notes), I think that could enhance the game for everyone.

3. Yatori igsem

Yatori igsem MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I don't wanna run anymore, simply walk
    I hope they add
    I mean why only monsters get to walk

Ylber and Heromanguy12 like this.
  4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I know right? Developers have a toggle for walking, so we should have one too!

Yatori igsem likes this.
  5. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Houses! I really want to customize a nice house that I can show off and throw parties in lol

6. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Houses ofc asnd i wouldnt mind trade for none dc items /collection items :)

7. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I just changed my mind. It's voice chat I'm most excited for. Just found out that it's listed in AQ3D's game plan:D.

8. Yasuo Shiro

Yasuo Shiro Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Im just excited about the rare drop feature :v