1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which sound effect do you like most in the game?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Metaqrion, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I really like the sounds of villagers. It feels nostalgic and throw me back to my childhood. What is your favourite sound effect?

Mseehr likes this.
  2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Probably the constant sound of thunder and rain. I find it sometimes soothing to listen to rain and thunder while mining underground; but it's also more memorable because there has been a bug for the longest time where lowering the sound settings doesn't really lower the sound of thunder, so when everything else has a low volume, the sound of thunder is the only thing that stands out.

Mseehr likes this.
  3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ı like spider's sound. The moment I hear it, the action starts :D

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Not really the sound you would want to hear when you're in an abandoned mineshaft. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether you're hearing a cave spider or a regular spider, but usually you can tell which spider is which if you hear a bunch of spider sounds versus if you hear only one or two spider sounds.