1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Why are ogre souls so expensive?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Corom, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    The other day I joined a live event in AQ3D and earned an ogre soul. The whole thing didn't really take that long. It was one soul.

I have been a member of this forum for nearly a year now. I have earned almost 12,000 credits, which is almost enough to buy one soul.

What took me 15 minutes to do at a live event is taking me a year to do on here.

I may be mistaken but it doesn't really seem fair that there are people running around in the game with the Blue Ogre Ring who have never even been to this site. They have no clue that it even exists. The people who should have the permanent travel form are the ones who visit this site.

I'm not really ranting but I'm just questioning why there is such a separation here between contributing to this site and joining live events, being a member of this site and just playing AQ3D.

Does anyone have anything to add? Maybe I'm just looking at this all wrong.

I'm not trying to rock the boat. Also, I am not dissatisfied with this site. I love it and I enjoy participating to the level that I do.

2. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    15,000 is one soul code which gives you 3 souls not 1, plus there is more places you can earn points from I earn what you’ve just said in a month easily.

I do post everyday without fail though an also forum events gets you a free code every 60 days an also a bundle of pts depending where you place. Plus post in all 8 games everyday doing it every now an then don’t add up the points you need to be more dedicated to post daily. I hope this helps you in your future posting I love this site to.

Corom likes this.
  3. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You also can get the freeish ogre code at the giveaways for a one time purchase if its live I ain’t sure for 500 forum pts but that’s if you’ve never asked for that code before. If you have don’t ask.

Corom likes this.
  4. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Ok. I accept your advice. It seems I just need to step up my game then.
    I did not know that the code was for three souls. I thought the 15k was for one only.
    Thank you so much!

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think you can redeem the soul as many times as you want in the AQ3D promo webpage, unless they finally fixed that oversight. But anyone knowing AE should know by now that any form is going to be expensive or require a good deal of effort to obtain, especially a permanent form.

6. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Because they are worth the price charged! They are rare items!