1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Wiki_Help_Page

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by Aaddron, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    <p>Post any questions or problems you run into while using the wiki and we the community will try to answer them to the best of our ability. Please do not remove this or any questions other than the ones you ask yourself.</p>
    <p>Post questions below:</p>

2. Aaddron

Credit:
    added question

<p>Post any questions or problems you run into while using the wiki and we the community will try to answer them to the best of our ability. Please do not remove this or any questions other than the ones you ask yourself. Try to include your username and date with your question.</p>
    <p>I'm looking for a widget(not sure what you'd call it)to display the last couple tweets from GameOgre's twitter feed, I tried a couple but couldn't quite get them to work, if anyone has ideas let me know. -Aaddron 2009-12-17</p>

3. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    reply @ Aaddron

<p>Post any questions or problems you run into while using the wiki and we the community will try to answer them to the best of our ability. Please do not remove this or any questions other than the ones you ask yourself. Try to include your username and date with your question.</p>
    <p>I'm looking for a widget(not sure what you'd call it)to display the last couple tweets from GameOgre's twitter feed, I tried a couple but couldn't quite get them to work, if anyone has ideas let me know. -Aaddron 2009-12-17</p>
    <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll look at it a little, I don't know if it's possible with our setup though...but who knows. --Quinn</p>

4. quinn

Credit:
    more reply

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll look at it a little, I don't know if it's possible with our setup though...but who knows. Maybe I'll try to write a basic HTML widget to test..--Quinn</p>

5. quinn

Credit:
    test

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll look at it a little, I don't know if it's possible with our setup though...but who knows. Maybe I'll try to write a basic HTML widget to test..If this says hello world I can do it!!!--Quinn</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

6. quinn

Credit:
    failed testing and new idea

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll look at it a little, I don't know if it's possible with our setup though...but who knows. Maybe I'll try to write a basic HTML widget to test..If this says hello world I can do it!!!--Quinn</p>
    <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Alright, I don't think it's possible...actually, I might be able to put the text on an image and link to the image...I'll try it later.</p>

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Removed question

8. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    question

<p>Can You Make a wiki about games that arent out yet Like Call of Duty 7 Black Ops?</p>

9. JaredOzzy

Credit:
    question

<p>Can You Make a wiki about games that arent out yet Like Call of Duty 7 Black Ops?</p>
    <p>Can i make a wiki for the forum games forum?</p>

10. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Answering a question

<p><strong>Yeah, sure.</strong></p>

11. JaredOzzy

Credit:
    question

<p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p><strong>how do i add a link?</strong></p>

12. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Answering

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="font-family: mceinline;">Wiki Help Page</span></span></strong></p>
    <p>Post any questions or problems you run into while using the wiki and we the community will try to answer them to the best of our ability. Please do not remove this or any questions other than the ones you ask yourself. Try to include your username and date with your question. If you remove your own question, remove the answer as well. Questions can be any kind of text, but the font size cannot be higher than 12 pts. Answers can be any size, though preferably, bigger than the question to highlight it, and making it bold will also be helpful.</p>
    <p><strong><span style="font-family: mceinline;">Post questions below:</span></strong></p>
    <p><strong>Feel free.</strong></p>
    <p>how do i add a link?</p>
    <p><strong>To add a link, highlight some text, then click the Insert/edit link button on the Third Row, first button (it's under the scissors and above the 'create table' button, and looks like a chain). Then, copy and paste your URL into the provided box and click OK. There are extra options, but you probably won't need most of them. The one option to watch out for is 'target'. This option will let you choose whether your link opens in THIS WINDOW, or in a NEW WINDOW. This Window means it will simply change the page to the website, like a normal link. New Window means it will open the link in a new window, leaving the old window displaying the Wiki still active.</strong></p>

13. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Tidying up

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="font-family: mceinline;"><span style="font-size: x-large;">Wiki Help Page</span></span></span></strong></p>
    <p>Post any questions or problems you run into while using the wiki and we the community will try to answer them to the best of our ability. Please do not remove this or any questions other than the ones you ask yourself. Try to include your username and date with your question. If you remove your own question, remove the answer as well. Questions can be any kind of text, but the font size cannot be higher than 12 pts. Answers can be any size, though preferably, bigger than the question to highlight it, and making it bold will also be helpful.</p>
    <p><strong><span style="font-family: mceinline;"><span style="font-size: large;">Post questions below:</span></span></strong></p>
    <p><strong>To add a link, highlight some text, then click the Insert/edit link button on the Third Row, first button (it's under the scissors and above the 'create table' button, and looks like a chain). Then, copy and paste your URL into the provided box and click OK. There are extra options, but you probably won't need most of them. The one option to watch out for is 'target'. This option will let you choose whether your link opens in THIS WINDOW, or in a NEW WINDOW. This Window means it will simply change the page to the website, like a normal link. New Window means it will open the link in a new window, leaving the old window displaying the Wiki still active.</strong></p>

14. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    Tidying up

<p><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong><span style="font-size: x-large;">Wiki Help Page</span></strong></span></p>
    <p><span style="font-size: large;"><strong>Post questions below:</strong></span></p>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.