1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Would you like to see a boss release?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Metaqrion, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    As we all know, Minecraft doesn't have so many bosses. Would you like to see a release which is focused on bosses?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Depends. I don't really want to face overworld bosses that are already present; I like the idea of constructing the boss or going to a new region (like the End) to fight a boss. And there are already plenty of mods that offer bosses, and some command block creations that create bosses in vanilla Minecraft.

3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Specially created bosses on some servers are very interesting. I recommend you try new servers and mods

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    You don't need new servers or mods to experience bosses that other people have made. Sometimes all it takes is a command block, and sometimes a resource pack (if you want to change the visuals and sounds to create a new experience). For instance, there's the Herobrine Boss for Minecraft 1.8.1 that just requires pasting a long command into a command block.