1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Blog entries by Sabugo

1. So some players received a coin that came from a live test artix made in-game while preparing the death zone. I was in-game at the time he sent the messages, like global messages but I've got nothing in my inventory and bank. I also checked battleon to find some bag in the ground that could have...
  2. The new intro is ready if you don't know. The intro now is awesome and epic, they should improve on some small things that may help the new players like the potions and class change tutorials. There are also a lot of new items you can obtain by crafting some items you get from the death there....
  3. So Idk where are the devs heads at but on twitter they are revamping a lot of aqw weapons to 3d models that may come to aq3d. The designs are pretty nice and I hope they release free versions of it because there are a lot of weapons and I don't wanna pay for all of them lol
  4. Dage and Thyton are doing some 3d models of some aqw weapons that may come to the game through the heromart or through updates. The weapons are so cool but we are still waiting for the cannons and for the dragon bone sword they made months ago. Maybe their focus are on the moglins now, that's...
  5. So it seems we are going to have an update this week. The client has been updated too and we are going to have grass now in-game. We are now so close to the game launch, yes, we need a few features but we are so close and it's possible to be lauched this year.
  6. My gf was at home so we decided to travel, it was awesome, I love that girls, we are together since 2015 and she makes me so happy. Now back to battleon, I'm gonna finish my rare farms, see you there!
  7. The servers are being update now. The new game version is coming and I hope they release some new stuff for today because we already farmed all the friday the 13th items. Maybe the new death zone, but idk if it's already done.
  8. I'm not playing so much now because my girlfriend is on vacation in my house, yes, we live far from each other so I'm with her almost all the time. She is going back home next week so I'll return to the gameplays lol
  9. Doing the same things as always in-game. Farming rares, chilling with friends. The event is over and yes, we want new stuff because we know the team can do it for us. Fingers crossed for the next release. Hope it takes more than 10min to finish, lol.
  10. Yes, it's over, the fastest cabin fights Lore has seen in years. Zorbak won maybe in 3 days, Idk if they changed the measure system or if they improved it to go better or faster but the event is over. It's still happening but there's nothing to fight for, the only thing we can do is farm the...
  11. Have you enjoyed the event? Its not a big event but sometimes I think they could improve better than the last year. Adding maybe 10 new items but doing the same thing is a little boring, hope the next one they improve it better because we are doing the same thing as always.
  12. Instead of making a small release, the AE team potponed the new death area update for maybe a week from now. It's better because they can make a bigger area with more features while we enjoy the friday the 13th update thats going to finish so fast this time.
  13. I tried to farm some badges for the friday the 13th event but it says I cannot canny anymore when I reach the 200. This is so sad because I'll have to sell everything and farm again... zzz all the previous effort to the junk, Idk if it's a good thing. But yes, sometimes Devs can make mistakes...
  14. Today Shrade returns with his minions to put some horror in our game. I'm so excited for this release because everytime shrade comes, the team develops some new themed items. Can't wait for it!
  15. The new pack of dolls will allow players to create new custom weapons. It's a good opportunity for those who have no cw yet, like me, but is it really worth buying the dolls for the customs? Think about it!