1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

2016 Online Game Awards by GameOgre.com

Discussion in 'Ogres Hall' started by ogreman, Jan 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Most Innovative Online Game - I don't think Stardew Valley is an online game. Maybe just remove the "online" part and then it fits fine. I also disagree with the knock on RimWorlds price because it's not DLC. The expensive add-ons are development perks that range from becoming a NPC character to creating an entire NPC faction that will randomly appear in everyone games. It's just a way to support development and in exchange you get a unique opportunity to be in a video game. It is pricey but I'm just saying it's not like it's a chunk of the game like say Train Simulator.

I'm not big on For Honor, I think it's too much like Chivalry and don't think it will last to be honest. My pick would probably be Zelda. Or maybe Horizon, Mass Effect: Andromada or Red Dead 2... dunno, lots of good games coming this year. Otherwise I can pretty much agree with everything else.

ogreman likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Thanks for the feedback:).

We will see on For Honor. It is already big on Twitch and its not even out yet lol.