1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Bugs

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, May 23, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I have experienced this quite few times already and i do agree that it's annoying alright. There are times when a lootbag spawns to a spot, where you can't access it from. Lootbags should be prioritized when you are clicking them let's say when the lootbag is under a player and when you click it, you open it and you won't target that player instead.

2. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Agreed. I hate with irritating players decide to walk over the loot as well ...

3. valkangel

valkangel DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Worse is when the loot is under a player who is afk :(

4. Well there could be a few issues why you cannot pick up an item. The first issue is that if your Internet connection is slow, it may take a while until the item drop panel appears, after clicking on a drop. The second issue is if there's something in the way like another entity or an interactive object preventing you from clicking on the drop.

Just a few tips:
    - If you fight a monster and the drop is submerged (like in the water at Camp Gonnagetcha or Clawg's Island), position your camera slightly above a 90 degree angle so you can see the item through the game's texture.
    - If an object (such as the rock in any of the bank dungeons at the boss) prevents you from clicking on a drop and shows you text, try standing close to the object, zooming in on the object, and then clicking on it.

The falling bug is partially fixed. It still occurs, but its more rare than before. The combat bug still exists, mostly when playing in a dungeon. I wouldn't say they're fixed, but they're better than before.

5. Maelious

Maelious Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It certainly isn't a connectivity issue and concerns the latter. I feel that the game shouldn't act this way. Of couse, we all have our own countermeasures, but we shouldn't need to have them ... these are bugs! That said, thanks for the suggestion :)

6. valkangel

Credit:
    I agree that this shouldnt happen in the first place...

7. Legion Aranx

Legion Aranx Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Biggest bug '' DELAY '' :eek:

8. valkangel

Credit:
    But... But... It's a feature!

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It would be nice to get this bug fixed, but honestly i will rather have a good update rather than a rushed one.

10. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    The biggest bug is the devs favouritism... jk

11. valkangel

Credit:
    lol what's this ? I smell controversy

12. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    A controversy of jokes.

13. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    my hair clips on my ears and my side-daggers clip right into my wrist and my wrist clips through my cape and my cape clips on my shoulders, and it's stylish

14. I don't think they'd be able to fix clipping issues on items easily. They would have to rework some models for various sets which would be very time consuming, if not impossible. I would say helms are the most likely to clip with hair, but sometimes it seems natural since hair does layer on top of things naturally. It just looks awkward at times such as with Shrade's Mask unless you make your character bald.

15. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    There indeed are some clipping issues and they do appear a lot when taking old armors to consideration like Dricken Feathered Robe for example or equipment which use the same model like Boreal Robe and Minstrel's Coat.

16. That is true. A lot of old items still have clipping issues, but most are very minor. Major clipping issues aren't really common though, so it is easy to ignoring clipping.

What is strange is that a lot of items, especially newer items have texture issues. For instance, the Trollukstein Head Morph has textures that aren't even connected to each other. You can see it well with the female front and side view of the head morph. There used to be a texture issue with the Shadowed Plate set where there were little speckles (which were actually textures of faces) which I thought was interesting, but they fixed that. Other texture issues still exist in the game though.

17. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    one funny visual bug is when i see all players wearing the same armor xD

18. Straw

Straw Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hahaha so many to mention, what i laugh about it is the Bush morph bug when u can walk fast and attacking the monster. So funny. :D and my hate bug i encountered is , at skulltower dungeon or any dungeon. There is a time when you died . you will not respawn / the revive button wont show up

19. Setsou

Setsou Brute

Credit:
    I swim on the magma mine pass, lava..lol

a likes this.
  20. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Sometimes dungeon levers doesnt work making u stuck on a certain room. Wasting keys.