1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ3D Predictions for next war held at Camp Gonnagetcha

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Heromanguy12, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Of course.
    Nah I think you gotta do something similar yet opposite. So I think Trolluks vs Blue Ogres would be good. But you are right about them not being the most recognized thing so maybe if they were to do Blue Ogres they should have them fight something from another online game community like maybe MassivelyOP. Maybe Ogres vs Ducks lol.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That could work, but Ogres vs. Ducks is sort of in the realm of community and feels like a community war of some kind of who's the better community. Probably not a good idea since it'll set off a lot of firestorm and bias.

3. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Yeah it might not be the best idea. Plus it's obvious that Ogres are superior. c:

4. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I don't think everyone views a community war as a way to see which one is better as a community but instead view it as a healthy competition. I don't think we are in bad terms with any other community to my knowledge? Why would we have any grudge against any other community or what would they have anything against us?