1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

If you had the power to change 1 thing about AQ3D, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    and you will be a thanos who snapped half of AQ3D population to half :d

For me, I want ability to organize my inventory... And adding other way to obtain rare item not only based on RNG Luck but also determination, Akriloth challenge is a good example, if you're not lucky enough to obtain fireblade or akri horn, you can craft it. I hope AQ3D put it as well in Darkovia Castle for vampire visage and huntee stake.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    In all honesty, AQ3D has more potential by just focusing on PC instead but AQ3D would lose it's point of interest which is it being a multiplatform MMORPG. It's about trading potential for situational convenience.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    CanineAQ3D likes this.
  3. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Allow genders yo change changer for free at any time

4. Doubt that'll ever happen since it's already 500 DCs just to change (which really isn't a lot). I do wish gender swap was a one-time-purchase, but permanent access feature where you buy access to swapping gender once, but don't have to pay again to swap back and forth.

Pinkyz likes this.
  5. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    Thought it was 900 let me check wow I just hate saving dc lol

6. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i want to change long spawn time of some bosses which makes us wait so long and cant go to other maps so that we dont miss it. just standing and waiting for a long time is so boring and waste of time. ofc chatting wit friends and chillin out while waiting for sometime is fun, but waiting too long is not fun at all.

7. CanineAQ3D

CanineAQ3D Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I honestly would make it a lot more simple but focussed. I know the thread says one thing. But this game needs a couple of things to breathe life into it. I would make a stat system, so you're able to use dex and str or luck like in the original advemture quest. This will encourage players to choose their own playing style. I would give weapons special effects like a 10% chance to freeze or burn. Think simple mechanics like the pokemon games.

Lastly, I would make more rare items that actually are going to leave and never come back, heck give your players a reason to log in other than doing some stupid rng daily chest run. The rare drops like zard head? I'd give them unique stats like say make it lacking in most other areas, but give it the best dex or str for a helm. You know, so they're actually worth hunting. At present AE doesn't wanna generate any hype, they only needed the kickstarter funded to get themselves in the market, and from there they stopped caring.

8. Yatori igsem

Yatori igsem MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I will recruit lots of staff for faster updates

Ylber likes this.
  9. Ylber

Ylber Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Thats a legit wish and I'm in with what you're saying. Updates are slowly rolling out and I'm struggling to find things to do in AQ3D after my daily quests.

10. Reflecting on the game now, I'd say I would want to change the game's story. Remove Vane (since it's hard to relate to a villain that just wants to destroy the world for no reason, rather than a villain that's lived through agony or troubles and actually has a motive for being a villain) and remove all of the boring bits, and make the game feel like an actual sequel to AQWorlds, maybe with parts of AQ Classic incorporated.

Like for instance, in this new timeline, Lord Brentan is now King Brentan (King Alteon is deceased), and Swordhaven and Shadowfall have had a truce for 25 years (since the end of AQWorlds' timeline). Then some event breaks out, like maybe one of the guards backstabs their ruler and causes havoc in the city and join the opposing city to cause havoc there as well. Then the situation gets worse that the rulers have to call in helpers like Aquella, Robina, Artix, and company. Then that's where the story begins, and then all of the future events can be structured from there.

11. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I wanna change a few things like bank sort button an rearrange the vaults the order you want & also trading/auction house.

12. Bank sort has been requested so many times now, for over 4 years now, and it's still not in the game. Glad to see AE putting their priorities elsewhere.

But really, this should have already been added since day one. They've focused so much on revamping other things like classes, inventory, etc. and they still haven't gotten to making bank vaults easy to use.

Rizlaftw likes this.
  13. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I would allow multiple stacks of items on a temporary basis until you could combine the stacks. A timer maybe?

14. redbirds

redbirds Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Travel forms, I prefer mounts. They are more faithful to the set you are using.