1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

manga forum duplicates

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by KuroTsuna, Dec 11, 2011.

Anime Rating

1. 5 out of 5: Loved it!

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 4 out of 5: Liked it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 out of 5: It was OK

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 1 out of 5: Hated it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    There isn't enough users with the same anime, genre, old, new, up-to-date to make a discussion thread.

@ that last statement about the animes I liked, those are the up-to-date animes which are still airing. (those threads were based on that animes that are airing.)

That a reason that I was only able to think about those poll threads with some common genre polls or up-to-date anime that are airing atm, but we could start some discussion thread about old and ongoing/ended manga/animes and see how it progress.

also there isn't or may be any user who watch all up-to-date animes beside me. There are a few people who have read a lot of mangas in the past and now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  2. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    yes but almost nobody says anything on the polls, the most they do is just vote to get points from voting in a poll. They don't really care for all the animes most likely.

So creating 6-7 pages worth of polls will obviously change nothing as well. It would have been different if they were all on one thread but, they weren't.

3. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Was it better if the was a poll with many animes or genre or something else where they can vote which on is more interesting?

4. Drama

Credit:
    A list is probably more interesting than skimming through tons of threads. Google would be a better source than trying to look at each and every thread just for an anime suggestion. Now, creating a thread for discussion for....Naruto, Bleach, One Piece...etc. The commonly recurring threads. That would be fine. But not listing the actors and crap like that. JUST a discussion thread. Nothing more. It would be spoilers galore though and would need a warning at that.

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    More discussion threads and polls would be good:). Would like threads that can start a discussion like the ones I have seen in chat.

6. Drama

Credit:
    But the polls...

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/manga-forum/22397-dragon-crisis-summary-info.html

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/manga-forum/22396-dog-day-summary-info.html

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/manga-forum/22390-dance-vampire-bund-summary-info.html

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/manga-forum/22384-clannad-summary-info.html

Majority of them, nobody even bothered to really post.

You can look on the 7+ pages or whatever it is if you want.

I'm not against discussions though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  8. Drama

Credit:
    I do not watch gundam. Heard of it though.

9. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Red 5 Studios™ announced today that it will unveil its state-of-the-art Firefall “Mobile Gaming Unit†(MGU) during this year’s Anime Expo (AX), at the Los Angeles Convention Center, June 29 – July 1, 2012. AX attendees will be the first to see Red 5’s epic creation, can register for Firefall’s exclusive beta, and will get to meet its heroes, Typhon and Mourningstar, who will be making live appearances throughout the show.

Brought to life by the talented team at West Coast Customs, the MGU is a massive 48-foot-long gaming tournament on wheels that features a unique aesthetic design pulled straight out of Firefall’s sci-fi world. Planned to tour the country later this year, the MGU is equipped for top-level eSports play with 20 AMD powered gaming stations, Razer peripherals, support for 1,000 person LAN parties, and even a shoutcaster podium with full live streaming support.

“Anime Expo is the perfect event for this reveal because Firefall’s rich sci-fi universe is something that anime and manga fans are going to really appreciate,†said Mark Kern, CEO of Red 5. “They’re the type of gamer that pays extra attention to the lore and story; they enjoy interacting with it outside of the medium. We’re delivering that interactivity in a huge way.â€

Attendees will not only find Red 5’s new Mobile Gaming Unit at the event, they’ll also meet professional cosplayer, Crystal Graziano, and actor, Lee “Hawk†Reherman, who will bring Firefall’s heroes to life in futuristic hand-crafted “Battleframesâ€. In addition, fans can read the recently released Firefall Affinity online manga, written by Orson Scott Card and Emily Janice Card, which will flesh out the backstory and characters from the game: The Official Firefall Manga - Affinity - YouTube

Firefall is currently in the first stage of its exclusive, invite-only beta – planned to rollout during 2012. Players can sign-up for the chance to be invited into the beta at Free Online Multiplayer FPS | Firefall the Game, or can stop by the Firefall MGU during Anime Expo and register at the show.

10. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    I don't watch gundam, since I don't like the anime.

11. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    I have tried to make one, but never had the will to finish one. On youtube there are some many pro amv. BestAMVzOfAllTime - YouTube This one stores all good amv that are uploaded on youtube.

12. Drama

Credit:
    I have made several successful ones.

I no longer have the files nor are they uploaded to my yt channel though (old yt channel anyway that I deleted)

13. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Eternal Blade fans get yet another treat with the debut of an exclusive webcomic! With new chapters every few weeks, the webcomic joins a line-up of weekly releases leading up to the game’s 2012 launch. These “Fairytale Friday†events have also introduced the unique Aeon System and an idyllic video tour of the rich fantasy world.
    Strange creatures have been appearing in the forest, and it’s up to Eternal Blade’s six character classes to put a stop to the evil force behind them. Penned by Elisa “LeeLee†Scaldaferri of Name Game and featuring original hand-drawn art, “The Nature of the Beast†webcomic showcases the game’s characters at their best – squabbling amongst each other just as they do on the official Facebook page.
    Aeons also set the game apart: these spirit creatures enhance stats and abilities to create unique customization for each character. An Aeon can be created from the raw ether dropped by defeated foes, and when equipped it gains experience and enhancements as it grows. The Aeons range in type from the shadow-panther Kai to the ethereal ghost Torio, each with their own specialties and lore.
    Eternal Blade adds another twist by taking the dungeon crawler formula and fusing it with the varied, open world of an MMO. “The Sights and Sounds of Eternal Blade†trailer tours the towns, fields, and dungeons that make up this sprawling open world over a calming score of in-game music.
    More exciting news and features get released each week, so if you haven’t checked in at the official Facebook yet, now’s the time! Visit the Eternal Blade teaser page to learn more.

14. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Youtube deleted my old yt account because it was too old or something

15. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Fantasy, my favorite :)

16. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    xxxHolic is an very unique anime in my opinion.

Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama, Supernatural, Psychological

17. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    Which one do you like the most or you may like both of them?

Both animes are from the same author

Accel World
    The year is 2046. Haruyuki Arita is a young boy who finds himself on the lowest social rungs of his school. Ashamed of his miserable life, Haruyuki can only cope by indulging in virtual games. But that all changes when Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school, introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst and a virtual reality called the Accel World.

Accel World Ep 1
    [​IMG]

Sword Art Online
    Trapped and fighting for their very lives in a Virtual Reality MMORPG, Aincrad Online, the story explores the mishaps and adventures of the greatest one handed swordsman of the VR world, Kirito. Together with his friends, the solo swordsman strives to finish the game, which in turn will release all the minds trapped into Aincrad.

Sword Art Online Ep 1
    [​IMG]

18. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Accel world is epic, haven't watched the other one.

19. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Gimme a few hours and I'll have seen ep 1 of sword art. I reserve judgement until they are both finished though. I do love accel, it's awesometastic.

20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Thedarkboy is the Manga mod until Kurotsuna returns:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.