1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

What Thing You Don't Like in AQ3D?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Awen Blade, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AE has done some server security changes but that frankly isn't enough. They need improve the servers more and it's something should do before making AQ3D live. If they really care about getting new players then focusing on the game servers should be one of the first things to do.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's something that should have been planned ahead (even with other ideas in mind in case it does happen), so it never could become a rising problem, even if it means hiring more staff members. If their other games are having issues, then they've not really done much for their servers. AQWorlds for instance is already a live product, but they usually do server boosts to make up for server issues. AQ3D on the other hand doesn't compensate players at all if the servers have issues; for a game that's been around for 5 years and is still in Beta, it really doesn't seem like the game has all, or even most of its eggs in one basket. For all of the time loss, players still have to spend a long time just to complete certain things that they would have done earlier in the day, and that's one of the problems from server issues. So much feature is focused onto releases rather than stability.

3. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Improving their game servers is going to help a lot in the long run and not too long after actually improving them. If AE wants to AQ3D succeed, making sure it is stable overall in every aspect should be the first step but they are focusing on releasing content and gameplay features.

4. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The fact we get booted in times you don't want it to happen almost lost my red dragon plate cos I dc just after I picked it.

5. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    That seems like a rare occurrence. Usually a laggy battle would indicate a possibility of disconnecting, and if a battle does lag, I would just turn off and on the Wi-Fi on my phone. I think the worst moment would be killing a monster or doing anything during a server shutdown. I don't think AE gives players plenty of time to wrap everything up when they announce a server shutdown, because the shutdown notice tends to be short, and you might be in the middle of something crazy.

6. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    That most of the time has to do with your internet connection and that's is going to happen regardless of what game you play that requires you to have an internet connection.