1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Which transformation or travel form do you use the most?

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Rex, Aug 14, 2017.

Which transformation or travel form do you use the most?

1. Armored Red Dragon

7.7%
  2. Battle Dricken Claw

7.7%
  3. Dricken Claw

23.1%
  4. Elite Guardian Rider

11.5%
  5. Guardian Defender Zard Reins

11.5%
  6. Red Dragon

19.2%
  7. Shadow Wolf Paw

19.2%
  1. NeloAngelo

NeloAngelo BamBam New Ogre

Credit:
    Red dragon.Because it looks cool

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Is that all there is to it? I know dragons can look cool, but why use a dragon travel form when there are many other travel forms?

3. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I wish I had the red dragon morph, was a free player until it was removed. I do love the black dragon though which is what I'm currently using. Also goes great with my black set!

4. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    It's not removed, it's a seasonal travel form you can get from Gaz's Black Market. His wares change so you might end up coming to that conclusion if you weren't aware of it.

5. Xctroy

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I was told by multiple people that it had been removed along with the greenguard dragon which led me to believe it, but if it hasn't then that's great news and I'd love to buy it when it's out. Would you happen to have an idea of when either of these will return ?

6. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    Well, Earth Dragon and Heavy Earth Dragon travel forms were obtainable previously last July so you should look for them returning next month. When it comes to Red Dragon, I am not certain. I know that it was obtainable two years ago during April Fools and for a while after it. I don't know if that available last April Fools, but I would say looking for it during that period is your best bet because it was available during 2017 and 2018 when April Fools was around. It was probably available during 2019 too, but I didn't check that so I can't confirm that personally.

Xctroy likes this.
  7. Xctroy

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Okayy thank you so much, I'll keep an eye out!

8. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I have lots of cool transformations that I can use but I usually use Dark Shroom. I know its speed rate is the same as others but when I use it, I feel like I am moving faster.

9. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    When you are small and move that fast, I would also say the same thing. That's probably why it feels like that.

10. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Yup. :D
    This is probably why I feel like this. The same thing happens with Chibi Dage transformation so.

11. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    It does feel like the smaller tfs move faster than the bigger ones. My first tf was the salty parrot. Some people complain of 60 days of pirate dailies. Whenever you are f2p, 60 days is a SMALL price to pay for a travel form!
    Now my favorite tf is probably the new cyberwolf. I always loved the wolf travel form. Back before I had any tfs at all, I used to visit Greenguard Ravine so I could get the free wolf tf and then travel to another area and get places at 160%.
    Another favorite of mine is the ghoulish dragon. This is a nice travel form! The gliding animation is very nice.