It’s easy to find the top game sites in the UK. Brand name operators get plenty of advertising and referrals. That doesn’t mean there aren’t new online gaming operators that are worthy of consideration.
Of course, online gamers should proceed with caution when looking at new websites with little history. There are rogue operators joining the Internet every day. With that said, a player could enjoy nice benefits by taking some time to check out new online gaming websites on the rise. To that end, here’s five new betting sites 2019 worth considering based on early rumblings.
- Soccerhard – First introduced in 2014, this online sports game is finally getting traction. The site offers an excellent selection of games with an absolute bias towards European football (soccer). The bonuses are not very aggressive.
- Mansion – Truly one of the new kids in town. The Mansion Group introduced this new sports site in 2018. Based on the Mansion Group’s reputation, this one would seem to be a safe place to go. Mansion offers a terrific menu of options and allow some of the highest scores in the industry. Bonuses are insignificant.
- MoPlay – This online game was introduced in late 2017. Reviews to date have been pretty solid. Players get access to a nice selection of games covering sports from all over the globe. eSports are available. The site is limited to just over 100 games, but the games come from elite software developers. The welcome bonus is very small, but they do offer a nice selection of promotions.
- Karamba – While the Aspire Global International group and Karamba have been around since 2005, the new games and site are recent additions to the Internet. The website features a great selection of games and options. A proprietary software platform supports live games from top software developers. The bonus promotions are solid.
- Sport Nation – This full-service gaming website is owned and operated by Argyll Entertainment under licensing from the UK Gambling Commission. Argyll is a subsidiary of an American based gaming conglomerate. With that in mind, it reasonable to expect this website will give ample coverage to American game markets along with great coverage of the top markets in Europe. In addition to standard sports options, the website also offers access to in-play and live play as well as almost 200 live online games from the absolute top software developers in the entire online gaming industry. Nice selection of sports and bonus promotions.