|Post Date: 05:14 29-04-2012
1. This game cost just $9.99 and offers much more than the price.
2. Beautifully designed graphics and unique story telling system makes the game really addictive.
3. Some bosses are challenging.
4. Unique crafting system makes the game better.
1. The game doesn”t have any multiplayer mode.
2. Some bosses in the end game are extremely tough to beat.
By thinking for all these feature, pros and cons I would rate Bastion 9/10. The game is far too good to be a indie game.
2D mmorpg with cartoonish graphics, funny gameplay….Not much to say about it good game overall
Interesting adventure game with really good art style.
Boss fights with mechanics.
Game has really interesting story and gameplay elements.
2d mmorpg game,I played similar game on my mobile Phone but I dont like this kind of games..
Decent mmorpg game,with 2d graphic,i saw many better games,nothing special
Bastion’s a pretty interesting role-playing game, perhaps one of the best indie games to play to this date. I really like the graphics as they’re bright and calm with a lot of details, but not too overpowering. I also like the constant narration as the player progresses through the game as it makes the story more interesting. The combat in the game’s pretty nice as well, and the game even has some modes which is nice. Overall, I would rate this game a 4.8/5.
Fun adventure game with great game mechanics, I love their art style its kind of unique in my opinion. The story is interesting too 4/5
Super fun to play through. Gorgeous music and interesting way of “telling the story”. Cool ways of leveling up and decent battle play. I had fun with this game and probably will again in the future.